Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

genxor

Trophies
XP
Country
It's early here and going between new & old dsidowngrade guides is hurting my head. I was under the impression you could inject that save into any compatible game but I guess I just wasted $7.50 on some pottery.

At least I can decorate some pottery now. Just what I always wanted!

Reactions: Kinqdra

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
It's early here and going between new & old dsidowngrade guides is hurting my head. I was under the impression you could inject that save into any compatible game but I guess I just wasted $7.50 on some pottery.

Yes, it's confusing sometimes

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it just me or is it taking longer than it did before? it only took about an hour and 15 minutes last time, but its been an hour and theres still 917761 left
EDIT: nevermind, its actually almost done apparently.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SUCCESS!

Reactions: Arubaro

Adamv_v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You and me both!!!!

DarkSabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Ive been using waithax for 3-4 tries already and everytime it says that it does not detect a dsiware game on my NAND. I have Legends of Exidia installed and opened it(no save data). Is there something wrong? Does it take a couple of tries?

Adamv_v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Ive been using waithax for 3-4 tries already and everytime it says that it does not detect a dsiware game on my NAND. I have Legends of Exidia installed and opened it(no save data). Is there something wrong? Does it take a couple of tries?
Do you have the dsiware folder inside your 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer folder?
4a74171c322646fba10ba4aa85ec014f.png

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used tiny format and it unlinked my nnid so now i have to update and relink nnid so my system will read the steel diver game on my card but wont that set me back to having to downgrade? Whats the point of using tiny format if it deleted the games?

DarkSabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nvm problem solved I accidentally put mrraou's exploit in my 3ds file and forgot to replace it with yellow8's dsiwarehax file. Hopefully it works now

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is it just me or is it taking longer than it did before? it only took about an hour and 15 minutes last time, but its been an hour and theres still 917761 left
EDIT: nevermind, its actually almost done apparently.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SUCCESS!
How did you made it work?
i tried a second time and i got white screen again
could you mind sharing your 3ds folder?

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, but... to downgrade without dsiware titles would need fbi to install an update cia below 11.0... and I feel that slowhax support for fbi is coming soon...
That method won't work, the title installer checks to see if the system file you are installing is one of the hard-coded minimum versions on 11.0+ and that's why we use dsi ware since it can bypass the check and write directly to nand without going through title installer

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
That method won't work, the title installer checks to see if the system file you are installing is one of the hard-coded minimum versions on 11.0+ and that's why we use dsi ware since it can bypass the check and write directly to nand without going through title installer

can I at least install my twlnand back into my system so I can downgrade with fieldrunners??

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
can I at least install my twlnand back into my system so I can downgrade with fieldrunners??
Nope can't access off limits storage you are restricted to what arm11 kernel execution level can do which is not much. The only way I can think of possibly downgrading is somehow finding a legit Cia of one of those dsiwares, but I'm pretty sure only preloaded titles aka games that came with a special editon console can be legit Cia's but that iso site might give us some enlightenment.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope can't access off limits storage you are restricted to what arm11 kernel execution level can do which is not much. The only way I can think of possibly downgrading is somehow finding a legit Cia of one of those dsiwares, but I'm pretty sure only preloaded titles aka games that came with a special editon console can be legit Cia's but that iso site might give us some enlightenment.

I have fieldrunners bought legitimately from the eshop before they took it down and you are saying it won't work????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.