Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
fair enough. It'd just require an update from yellows8 or whoever made the dsiware installer to not undo the access though right? Or am I completely misunderstanding that anon/all of this?
No, it means exactly what was said. Their version needs to patch the current thread's access table rather than just the process.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK

So I got to the dsiwarehax installer
But it's not detecting SUDOKU

What now?
Firstly, put the dsiware folder (with all saves included obvs.) into the dwhax folder (in the 3ds folder)
second no clue if sudokuhax are supported yet
thirdly, don't bother until the next version as 1.2 won't work sadly.

TheMynx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All you can do right now is download the sudoku exploited save files and wait for a working Slowhax + DSiWare installer.

dodori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can anyone that knows better than me, explain this to me?

Before slowhax was released, there was a guide from Plailect how to downgrade with the System Transfer method.
First the guide said, that EU SUDOKU works perfectly fine with the exploit, so I bought it.
Now it got removed from the compatible games list.

Does the compatible game list for downgrading the 3DS reflect the compatible games that work with the slowhax/DSiWarehax combo?

Also Plailect said, that you can't use every DSiWare Game, because on System Transfer it checks for the filesize of the .app and save file.
Does that mean THIS method will work with every DSiWare game, since it doesnt check for .app and save file??

Sorry if this has been asked before, I didn't find anyone having the same problem as me.

D

Deleted User

Will it work with any dsiware smaller than the exidia or sudoku app ?

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts