Homebrew WAIO - WoodAllInOne

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the moonshell rom loading thread, I think it has a faster YSmenu loader in also try download the latest infolib in the DSTT section

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++'s loader is the fastest for ysmenu. With my broken thinking (I woke up a little while ago from a nap...since I didn't know what else to do) I currently am thinking you might be able to replace the woodrpg/r4 extlink wrapper with an inilink and it might load faster...note I haven't actually thought through my idea, so it might fail utterly.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm a bit confused on having WAIO autobooting on the m3. I tried editing the boot.ini file on the "System" dir but it don't load.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rahxen said:
I'm a bit confused on having WAIO autobooting on the m3. I tried editing the boot.ini file on the "System" dir but it don't load.
You should use nds.m3loader.nds attached in YSMenu on M3 package.
And please note you cannot use non-ascii filename.

Posts merged

Magmorph said:
QUOTE(Xenon++ @ Jun 26 2010, 02:17 AM) Appendix
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/tojmjmydamn/ysm3.7z]http://www.mediafire.com/file/tojmjmydamn/ysm3.7z[/url]
This is YSMenu on M3!

akloader is replaced by m3linker(M3DS dldipatched rpglink). To perform replacing, this ips does YSMenu Resource Protect Remover patching...
This may be a stupid question, but how do I use the ips patch?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ips+patch

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
lol, you should have used lmgtfy.com. Its simple, quick, and effective xD.
Okay thx

#How should I pronounce it other than "let me google that for you", which is too long to remember...?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Xenon++ said:
If your issue is "progress bar goes slowly", then you have to replace SD. I had the issue with TEAM SDHC 4GB.
No, progress bar shows only second or two. Firstly there are blue upper screen for several seconds, then it changes to greenish bottom screen for several seconds then it both screen flashes which takes couple seconds and THEN loading bar shows. Is it really that much slower than booting from YSMenu?

I downloaded all the latest version of every stuff needed (DSTT firmware, YSMenu, WAIO, Inilink)
blink.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario92 said:
Xenon++ said:
If your issue is "progress bar goes slowly", then you have to replace SD. I had the issue with TEAM SDHC 4GB.
No, progress bar shows only second or two. Firstly there are blue upper screen for several seconds, then it changes to greenish bottom screen for several seconds then it both screen flashes which takes couple seconds and THEN loading bar shows. Is it really that much slower than booting from YSMenu?

I downloaded all the latest version of every stuff needed (DSTT firmware, YSMenu, WAIO, Inilink)
blink.gif
Then it is correct behavior. Extlink Wrapper->inilink->YSMenu takes about 5 seconds.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do i do to the woodr4.nds file to get it to recognize .nds.sav files i know you said what i needed to do i just don't know how

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Gamer4life said:
what do i do to the woodr4.nds file to get it to recognize .nds.sav files i know you said what i needed to do i just don't know how
-Grab a hex editor (Google will help here).
-Use hex editor you just downloaded (that hopefully isn't a virus).
-Profit???

It is something similar to that o.0?

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
jurassicplayer said:
Gamer4life said:
-Grab a hex editor (Google will help here).
-Use hex editor you just downloaded (that hopefully isn't a virus).
-Profit???

It is something similar to that o.0?
Notepad++ HEX plugin maybe best solution (if using windows). At least it's not virus and Notepad++ itself are pretty good.

It should go something like this:

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Mario92 said:
Notepad++ HEX plugin maybe best solution (if using windows). At least it's not virus and Notepad++ itself are pretty good.
o.0 It has a HEX plugin!?! I must search for it xD.
Should come bundled with it (It always did for me except one time), but if it doesn't then you can always go to the plugins page.

All in all... I don't like N++'s Hex Editor. It's not bad, but it just doesn't feel right IMO.
I use HXD Hex Editor the majority of the time, with 010 Editor when I need to edit something in Unicode.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notepad++ doesn't work i can find two .sav places in woodr4.nds i edited each individually and tried loading woodr4.nds but it didn't work so i edited both .sav places and tried loading woodr4.nds but it still didn't work can some one help me
oh when i load woodr4.nds i get two white screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE