Hacking Wad region change

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What is best way to change region of a wad as ive tried freethewads but game still does not load and tried whizzle dizzle 1.3 but this gives error when installin wad
please help

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
For obvious reasons such as brick safety (Especially when installing Wads) I highly suggest you downgrade to 3.2 and install Starfall by following one of the numerous guides on this site.

If you are also interested in playing backup games through your disk channel then you should definitely hook up Riiski 2.0 that's located in it's respective thread.

As far as I'm aware, both of these solutions will allow you to use any region .Wads so then you won't even have to bother with Freethewads.

Hope this helps.

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
~Cheers for info but dont really want to downgrade as everything is working sweet apert from these few wads , so i will just have to wait for pal versions
thanks though for your help

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Snave2008 said:
For obvious reasons such as brick safety (Especially when installing Wads) I highly suggest you downgrade to 3.2 and install Starfall by following one of the numerous guides on this site.

If you are also interested in playing backup games through your disk channel then you should definitely hook up Riiski 2.0 that's located in it's respective thread.

As far as I'm aware, both of these solutions will allow you to use any region .Wads so then you won't even have to bother with Freethewads.

Hope this helps.
have downgraded and got starfall with region free channels but vc game still loads black screen

D

Deleted User

black screen = No matter what you do, it wouldn't load.

IT's usually due to WADs with different regions. So, get your region-specific WAD next time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)