Hacking Wad Manager won't mount Wii SD Slot anymore

Zantagor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I updated to cIOS Rev 20 yesterday, updated CFG USB Loader to use a FAT32 partition.

But now CFG USB Loader tells me I need 223 V4 to use FAT32.
So I went and got the Hermes CIOS Installer, it kept giving me a HASH BAD error, so looking through the forums, I thought I had to download the wads with NUSAD.
But now Wad Manager 1.4 can't mount my SD card at ALL! >.<

Anyone got any ideas on this, kind of starting to get on my nerves, it's issues after issues these past 2 days.

Zantagor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gaojiugao said:
Herms 222 223&224 ios is based on 201, so make sure install that first.
And if you update your HBC to 1.0.7, try latest version of wad manager or try MMM.

Lol, I had Herm 222 and 223 already, but V3
tongue.gif

I had to update to V4 so ya, I already had them in the first place. The CIOS Installer just failed. got the Wads anyway, and updated to Wad Manager 1.7, this one worked.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
gaojiugao said:
Herms 222 223&224 ios is based on 201, so make sure install that first.
And if you update your HBC to 1.0.7, try latest version of wad manager or try MMM.
are u drunk?
-nothing is based on IOS201, as it doesn't exist
-what does having the latest HBC have to do with using the latest MMM or Wad Manager?

@Zantagor, glad u got it working. YAWMM is awesome, so is MMM, u may want to use those instead of Wad Manager v1.7.

And in case anyone is wondering why this was failing in the first place, it was because u installed a cIOS with a non-38 base which wasn't supported until Wad Manager v1.7 (and later revisions of YAWMM and MMM)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.