Homebrew WAD Manager refusing to install

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. After not touching my Wii for a good couple of months, I decided I wanted to update my cIOS' and IOS' and install the latest HBC. Now, I've tried to install IOS58 for official USB2 support, but Wad Manager refuses to let me install even if I use a fakesigned IOS. I've tried Waninkoko's rev17 using 38 and 19 and 20 using 57 as base. These IOS' patch and install fine, but I don't know why WManager won't let me install anything. I've tried applying trucha to IOS36 via ModMii and still no luck. I've also read somewhere that this error pops up when there trucha is not applied in an IOS, or something about a bad hash check in the SD card. Does anyone here know the problem? I've done my research but still haven't managed to tackle the actual problem... All help is appreciated.

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In case you didn't read, I mentioned that I've tried using rev17, 19 and 20 with no luck...

I have a feeling I'm being trolled

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lexip; said:
You can use the ios58 installer here - http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer

Also, I was having problems getting WAD manager to work for me, but YAWMM worked.

Protip: Smashdude is a troll or the dumbest person to ever exist. Ignore him.

YAWMM....?
Not too sure what that is, but I have also tried using MMM and i still get error 1022.
The IOS58 Installer just hangs when initialising the network, even though it is already connected, but I'll try again later.

vegemikee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help, but it looked like it was the IOS58 wad that was bugged. Everything else works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool