Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
current build gives a redscreen for me, not that it would be any use to me in this state anyway. I have all of the files in the directory with the 3dsx, so it is probably just a ninjhax 2.0 bug.​

Mmmhhh, might be libkhax? Currently i'm using it on lpp-3ds to enable audio and other features on N3DS.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Mmmhhh, might be libkhax? Currently i'm using it on lpp-3ds to enable audio and other features on N3DS.
Probably so, do you think you could fix this for the final release? Or is it just because I renamed the folder to match the name of the 3dsx, should I do it the other way around, like rename the 3dsx to match the original folder name?

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Probably so, do you think you could fix this for the final release? Or is it just because I renamed the folder to match the name of the 3dsx, should I do it the other way around, like rename the 3dsx to match the original folder name?

Folder name should be the same of 3DSX.
If you have NH 2.0 put all the folders and files in the root of SD (not same directory of 3DSX file).

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Folder name should be the same of 3DSX.
If you have NH 2.0 put all the folders and files in the root of SD (not same directory of 3DSX file).
Well, got it to work by reinstalling Ninjhax, the files are in the same directory as 3dsx, and it still works, so I should just keep them there, right?
EDIT: Thanks! It works like a charm. Changing the character sprite to the pokemon trainer from sapphire/ruby ^_^

Last edited by Jwiz33,

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I was never involved in something like that, Rinnegatamante because of my lack of knowledge in this field..
So I can just show my full support in the project, sadly.

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I got a shitty Pokemon demo I made running. It crashes a lot, since my character sprite is like all glitchy(it's the male trainer from diamond/pearl, btw). This current build of RPG Maker is fun to mess with. :P

EDIT: I changed the text when you cross the bridge, the text font, and the text box colors. I replaced the "hero" with the male trainer from D/P, and I made replaced the current map with a cool map with a river and stuff. Crashes when you try to walk backwards, though. I don't know why right now. So yeah, like I said, This current build of RPG Maker is fun to mess with. :P

Last edited by Jwiz33,
Reactions: Fatalanus

loco365

Trophies
XP
This looks interesting to work with. Do you intend to also add Mode 7 support? If memory serves, it has support for Mode 7 and having it in 3D would look cool.

Reactions: Jwiz33

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy