Hacking vWii sneek

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to compile them, the DI part perhaps requiring more work (assuming I did everything properly). Even when I used SNEEK without DI, I could not play disc-based game from the disc channel (I need to use WiiLauncher application to do that).

And I used file 0000000d.app taken directly from IOS 80 of WiiMode or VWii NAND dump for the base in compiling SNEEK.

Here is the video in case you want to see.

Where did you get the WiiLauncher Forwarder?

mika9618

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there some other application to boot SNEEK from? Because the one provided in the guide does'nt appear to work for me.

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working here changed order of wiiware in reg wii mode , went to sneek and they were still in the original order of when i backed up the nand. but seems i cant find the right App file to change the theme. all i find are 000017-18 not the ones listed in the guide . USA Vwii here.Btw its a wiiware i got from club nintendo .

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Theme installed, now all I need to do is find a forwarder for something that will allow me to see and launch all the WiiWare I've installed and I'm good to go.
I figured you'd be a pirate after that BS you wrote about companies not caring if people jumped off buildings.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...