Hacking vwii hdd problem

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a wii u in 5.3.2 and i installed the homebrew channel with d2x cios on 249 250 and 251 but my wii u doesnt want to boot the hdd any way, the hdd is in ntsf with wbsf folder made from the wii backup manager, it works well on a normal wii but on the wii u is not recognizing anything, not even pen drives, what am i doing wrong?

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a wii u in 5.3.2 and i installed the homebrew channel with d2x cios on 249 250 and 251 but my wii u doesnt want to boot the hdd any way, the hdd is in ntsf with wbsf folder made from the wii backup manager, it works well on a normal wii but on the wii u is not recognizing anything, not even pen drives, what am i doing wrong?
Are you using a y cable on the hd

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wich loader are you using to mount USB?
Try CFG USB Loader 78.10 (the one with Nintendont support), it's my favorite, format a flash drive on FAT32, create a folder on root /wbfs/ and place the "Title [GAMEID].wbfs" games in there. I prefer them over iso, smaller size for FAT32 4Gb limitation.
UStealth is another must-have to keep the flash drive connected at all times to not receive the format usb in Wii-U mode nag.

If using d2x beta52, you must use the top USB port

Last edited by jmrodrigues,

kamesenin888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using a y cable on the hd
Yes man I'm using a y cable with the hdd and even power source enclosure
Wich loader are you using to mount USB?

Try CFG USB Loader 78.10 (the one with Nintendont support), it's my favorite, format a flash drive on FAT32, create a folder on root /wbfs/ and place the "Title [GAMEID].wbfs" games in there. I prefer them over iso, smaller size for FAT32 4Gb limitation.
UStealth is another must-have to keep the flash drive connected at all times to not receive the format usb in Wii-U mode nag.

If using d2x beta52, you must use the top USB port
I'll get that one, Im using cfg, USB loader gx never worked for me even on wii, I'm using dx 53 alt to be able to use both usb ports, but neither are recognised

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one