mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
as most of you know, dealextreme stopped selling R4 on their own site and changed to their partner site VolumeRate.com for R4 sales. i bought one on 11/13 and my credit card (via PayPal) has been charged. their website also generated a order receipt number for me.

the only email confirmation i received was from PayPal and not from VolumeRate. their website says the ship lead time is 2-3 days. i tried emailing them on 11/17 and 11/19 but did not receive any response. should i be worried? =\

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i understand that, but i never even received a confirmation for payment or an invoice number. i can't track my packages and i don't even know if it has shipped yet. there's no communication since my payment (other than PayPal telling me my credit card was charged).

it has been more than a week (which is way more than then 2-3 days lead time) but nothing is even telling me that my order is shipped.

Cletebob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't worry too much...yet. I ordered from them and the product said it had the same lead time. I didn't recieve any confirmation until it actually shipped out which took a few days longer than stated. Give it a few more days, especially since the popularity of the R4 is so high and order volumes are probably huge.

Patience is a virtue.
smile.gif
But if you haven't heard anything in another week or so, then start emailing/deathtreating. LOL

BTW I ordered on 11/09 and didn't get an email on it til 11/20. But it did ship and is trackable now.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Usually, the day they say it should be shipped is the day all the stuff is processed and they send it to you. And the actual shipping takes a long time, from what I've heard.

I think the relationship between dealextreme -> volumerate is the same as walmart -> sam's club

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i have been trying to contact them via email and their support is somewhat spotty. they will respond promptly some of the times, while not answering for several days the other times.

i asked questions regarding my shipping status and was finally replied with a somewhat generic response to sign up on their website and track the shipment that way.

so i followed the instruction, signed up and logged in. in my order summary i see NOTHING. there isn't an "order received" or "order processing" or anything. =\

Cletebob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure that the email you use to sign up for their site is the same as the Paypal email address. I read somewhere that it may not show properly if you use a different one.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have been trying to contact them via email and their support is somewhat spotty. they will respond promptly some of the times, while not answering for several days the other times.

i asked questions regarding my shipping status and was finally replied with a somewhat generic response to sign up on their website and track the shipment that way.

so i followed the instruction, signed up and logged in. in my order summary i see NOTHING. there isn't an "order received" or "order processing" or anything. =\
When I bought my r4 from DX, I didn't see anything in my order summary either. Just wait it out, they'll (eventually) ship it to you. If you can't wait 2+ weeks, DONT BUY FROM DX (or their partner sites).

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i know the shipping takes about 2 weeks. but i just wished they would at least let me know that my order was processed okay.... like, at least it's in their system.

not to mention they have a 2-3 days lead time listed on their website, yet i am not seeing any progress after 8 days.

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, so it finally showed up today on my summary as order received. that's 10 days after i placed the order!! i am glad it's finally in their system now, but c'mon.... it takes 10 days just for them to receive my order????

so i finally have an invoice number to track it now. i tried tracking it and it says my package cannot be found, i am assuming it's not shipped yet.

the 2-3 days lead time is VERY misleading... =\

annabwashere

Trophies
XP
Country
Same issue here. Not really worried about the lead time but they've got the shipping name and shipping address a bit messed up. I tried emailing so they can sort out the discrepancy but their inbox is full and so my emails bounce back. No one answers on Skype either.

Now, I totally understand that they are busy fulfilling huge orders over Christmas and whatnot, but they're running a business and full inboxes, lack of online contact form, trouble ticketing, etc is nothing short of stupid.

I wanted to send my friends to their site but I can't recommend them now.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use liveshipment.com
Many people have asked this
And volumerate was not happy since on the website it explains
But they get so many emails about it, when its just on the website

annabwashere

Trophies
XP
Country
Use liveshipment.com
Many people have asked this
And volumerate was not happy since on the website it explains
But they get so many emails about it, when its just on the website

Not sure if you are replying directly to my post but they only note to use liveshipment.com to track R4 orders. Track. They specifically say to contact them for any discrepancies via their email address.

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
liveshipment.com was pretty much useless.

1. my invoice number did not show up until 10 days after purchase.
2. entering my invoice at liveshipment.com tells me they can't find a package matching this number. i even entered my last name and zip code, no results.
3. on volumerate.com after logging into my account, it is still showing as "product is being collected." doesn't even say it's shipped.

after emailing them asking if it has shipped they gave me a different tracking number to use on HongKongPost. i tracked it there and it tells me it has "left for United States" but that's about as far as it got.

there's nomore tracking, no estimated delivery. pretty much leap of faith from there.

I got my VolumeRate R4 on monday.
The box came a little smushed but other then that - no problems.
when did you place your order? how long did it take?

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicate deleted. Don't double post.
lecture.gif
- Ace

mohs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone please help me if possible.

So this is what happened...
- I just created an account with my email address at volumerate and ordered an R4 last night (18 hours ago).
- I paid for it with my brothers paypal account and got directed to an "order confirmation" page showing my paypal reciept number.
- I clicked the "My Account and Saved Quotations" link on the volumerate homepage and it lead me to the orders and quotation page which has nothing listed.

My Questions are...
- Is there suppose to be something listed under that list if i ordered something?
- What is the reciept from paypal for and what do i do with it?
- The section that has "To track your order status for R4 and Sample shipment, please go to http://www.liveshipment.com/customers/ with your order number. " At that links site, where do i get the invoice number from?

Thanks
smile.gif

iPanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I recieved my R4DS in a week and 3 days (Monday to next tuesday) from VolumeRate. You can also check your order more efficiently by going to (http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/tracking/index.htm) and entering your shipping/order number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64