'VOEZ' Physical Version For Nintendo Switch Release Date Announced

voez physical swtich.jpg

VOEZ, the fast-paced animated music rhythm game, is set to hit retail store shelves in physical version next month!

Along with its standard touch-screen controls, VOEZ will feature new controls for Joycon and Dock mode optimized for the Nintendo Switch.

About the game:

VOEZ is a highly stylized rhythm game developed by Rayark Games and features 3 difficulty levels — Easy, Hard, and Special. In each level, there is a black horizontal line at the bottom of the screen, and notes will fall down from the top of the screen on different note lines. These lines can move horizontally depending on the individual song and difficulty level. The player must either tap, hold, slide, or swipe the note depending on which type of note it is. The game also features a lovingly animated storyline, which unfolds through the Diary feature. As the player completes different requirements, new entries will be unlocked, revealing new story content, locations, and more!

The physical version of VOEZ will be available starting July 24 at $39.99 and will include all updates added to the digital version currently available on Nintendo eShop.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: VOEZ Official GBAtemp Review

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic little game! Great thing to whip out for a few spare minutes on the bus or wherever. Highly recommended! Lots of songs with good variety and plenty of replay value.

Do keep in mind that this game was 100% meant for touch screens, and up until a while ago, could only be played in handheld mode. The controller controls really nerf the game, so play with the touch screen!

Reactions: mightymuffy

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Along with its standard touch-screen controls, VOEZ will feature new controls for Joycon and Dock mode optimized for the Nintendo Switch.
I'm interested now, I hope the docked controls are good so I can play it on my TV. Sure I've played this game with touch controls... on my phone.

dogmarch

Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought this one has already a physical release? I literally borrowed a copy just last week. Also deemo physical release when?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm interested now, I hope the docked controls are good so I can play it on my TV. Sure I've played this game with touch controls... on my phone.
Not really. It's technically playable but super simplified - any button press hits notes anywhere on screen. It's not really possible to make good physical controls though.
still doesn't have a mode for this yet...which is strange
Not that strange. The only thing that's different from osus osumania mode is that the lanes can move and merge, which doesn't work well if you map it to physical buttons anyway.

Reactions: sarkwalvein
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
It's not that great. Tap any button to hit any note along the bottom, anywhere on the screen. Tap and hold for slide notes, it'll automatically get em. L and R buttons or joystick flicks for directional notes. Suuuuper simple and not really that fun.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. It's technically playable but super simplified - any button press hits notes anywhere on screen. It's not really possible to make good physical controls though.

Not that strange. The only thing that's different from osus osumania mode is that the lanes can move and merge, which doesn't work well if you map it to physical buttons anyway.
ehh, I wouldn't count mania mode and voez as the same thing :/

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how are you supposed to play such a fast-paced game with the horrible touchscreen from the switch tho?
The touch screen is good but the software on screen keyboard sucks absolute balls. In games it's fine.
ehh, I wouldn't count mania mode and voez as the same thing :/
It is different but it's as close as you can realistically get on pc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo