Hacking Vitamin & Mai Dump Compatibility list

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added These 3

Not sure if you are still testing these, or if you mean to say there working?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Added. Thanks

You must provide more information as outlined in the original post. Thanks

Added this Info thanks!

I still need more info on your dump, what region and Vitamin version?

You must provide more information as outlined in the original post. Thanks

Please Everyone, You must provide the information in the format outlined in the original post. Without the complete response your feedback is of little use.

To submit a game please provide the following information in a reply:
Title | Region (Physical/Digital) | Works? | Vitamin Ver | Comments
For Example:
"Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
| EU (Physical) | Working | Leak,v1.0 | No issue"
My borderlands 2 dump is USA 1.1 vitamin and 3gb in size physical cart. I would like to add wipeout 2048 vitamin 1.1 USA ver. 1.0 2gb physical dump working will upload tonight

Last edited by andre104623,

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few games that I can dump. I don't want to waste my time and dump something that has already dumped and checked so I'll list what I have and someone tell me which haven't been dumped/confirmed working yet.
Akiba's Trip U&U | US | Physical
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc | US | Physical
Final Fantasy X HD | US | Physical
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F2 | US | Physical
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP | US | Physical
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth V Generation | US | Physical
Miracle Girl Festival | JPN | Physical
Persona 4 Golden | US | Physical
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus | US | Physical
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection | US | Digital
God of War Collection | US | Digital
Final Fantasy X-2 HD | US | Digital

Reactions: NbAlIvEr100

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a few games that I can dump. I don't want to waste my time and dump something that has already dumped and checked so I'll list what I have and someone tell me which haven't been dumped/confirmed working yet.
That ff x2 please. Rename your game dir to test the dump. Maybe you cant need download again if get error. Then, rename back, try it.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering would it be ok if I take the list and post it on reddit and I can get them to help out as well and you guys will have another person able to help you edit as well?

I already own P4G but S.G is on my backlog

Just wondering if I could use the list and post it on reddit to get them to help as well. I will be able to edit it on there and report it to you guys :D

NbAlIvEr100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering would it be ok if I take the list and post it on reddit and I can get them to help out as well and you guys will have another person able to help you edit as well?

Just wondering if I could use the list and post it on reddit to get them to help as well. I will be able to edit it on there and report it to you guys :D

This is public domain so you can do whatever you want, but in copying someone else' work it's is always courteous to give them the credit and source their material.

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is public domain so you can do whatever you want, but in copying someone else' work it's is always courteous to give them the credit and source their material.

I already post it and credited but just double checking with him since if he doesn't I will delete it

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I already post it and credited but just double checking with him since if he doesn't I will delete it

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

MBison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just purchased a new Vita with 3.6 and CFW so I could use Vitamin and other homebrew etc. What's the best tutorial either here or on Youtube etc on using Vitamin? Thanks for any assistance!

D

Deleted User

Just purchased a new Vita with 3.6 and CFW so I could use Vitamin and other homebrew etc. What's the best tutorial either here or on Youtube etc on using Vitamin? Thanks for any assistance!
My noob Vita hacking guide (sticky thread in the hacking section; you can't miss it) has tutorials on how to both set up HENkaku and VPK installation.

After you have followed those, start up Vitamin on your Vita, and there are on-screen instructions implemented into the app already, so no tutorial really needs to be followed, :)

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
RaceTheSun doesn't work ... I can send my vpk if anybody wants to look @ it ... tried the modules already.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sly 3 | EUR (PSN) | Not Working | 1.1 | Error 0xFFFFFFFFF at VPK install process
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment [EU] [USA] [JPN] [PSN] Vimanin 1.1 - Not working, even with the "fix"
Tested all 3 version, all got the same core dump error.
Added thanks.

Silent Hill Book of Memories (physical) *NA v1.00 Working Vitamin v1.01 VitaShell 0.86 1.1gb
Can also confirm God of War Collection works on Vitamin 1.0 and 1.1, my own dump.
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection | NA (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | N/A
The Amazing Spider-Man | NA (Digital) | Working | v1.1 | Runs perfectly
Added thanks.

You can find what has been tested on the first page... x_x

exocetdj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really hoping ffx-2 works on the new update to vitamin. Only way I can get the game is Via this route. Sneaky Sony offering bundle only on the market.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Really hoping ffx-2 works on the new update to vitamin. Only way I can get the game is Via this route. Sneaky Sony offering bundle only on the market.

About the upcoming update. Its just speculation but im guessing based on one of the flows latest tweets that we should be getting the new update this weekend. So look forwards to that then and report back whatever games work with V.1.2, If you can ofcourse,

Also does anyone have the free downloaded Yakuza 0 vita app that is on the JPN psn? Because i really need that dump. If anyone owns it then could you let me now. Its free anyways so dumping and uploading that shouldn't be illegal. Dont send links here ofcourse but let me now if it works with vitamin since i seem to have lost my JAP vita PSN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: