SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
About the upcoming update. Its just speculation but im guessing based on one of the flows latest tweets that we should be getting the new update this weekend. So look forwards to that then and report back whatever games work with V.1.2, If you can ofcourse,

Also does anyone have the free downloaded Yakuza 0 vita app that is on the JPN psn? Because i really need that dump. If anyone owns it then could you let me now. Its free anyways so dumping and uploading that shouldn't be illegal. Dont send links here ofcourse but let me now if it works with vitamin since i seem to have lost my JAP vita PSN.

I don't have it but I'll certainly risk getting it later

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
My first contribution to this (before v1.2 fixes all compatibility problems if the tweets are to be believed):
  • Disgaea 4 | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | N/A
This was just my first to understand the process, and I know that it worked in the leaked version too. I'll start moving through the rest of my collection now.

Last edited by Originality,

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 after first cinematic when a new game is started.
Conception II | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 on launch.
Soul Sacrifice | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 on launch.

Last edited by IcySon55,

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can I get your vita games backups?

We cannot give you download links. It is against forum rules to provide links to copyrighted material. There are other places online that many of us are part of but that is the most I can say on the matter. Please do not ask for download links in this forum. Thank you

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope he takes his time and don't rush things. Better releasing a clean update, than a messed up one. c:

And for all the people who pm'd me. I don't upload games, I just test my private dumps and see if they work. You need to find another source to get your games.

Last edited by Zephir1991,
Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
@Haider Raza , if you're not able to find the links to download games illegally online on your own, then either you're using the wrong search terms to look for them, or you were just never meant to find them. Either keep looking, or buy your games legally, but do not keep asking on this forum when you've already been warned that asking for links to copyrighted material (ISOs, ROMs, warez in general) is not allowed on these forums.

Edit: Back on topic... a few more games tested.

• Disgaea 3 | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | I've not noticed the crash on explosion error others have reported, but maybe that's because I haven't tested far enough. Seems to work.
  • Everybody's Golf | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | N/A
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | Took a couple attempts to get it to dump/install without errors. Runs fine.
My other physical games are already on the list. I'll see what I can do about my digital titles tomorrow.

Last edited by Originality,

ggl0l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
everything below I tested myself, but they are not my dumps, so I don't know which copy it is, and not sure about Vitamin version.

Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates | JP (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSG00882
Genkai Tokki Monster Monpiece | JP (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSG00148
Monster Monpiece | NA (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | requires sce_module to start. id: PCSE00373
Atelier Sophie The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book | EU (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSB00973
htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary- | NA (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSE00527
Soul Sacrifice Delta | NA (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | requires sce_module to start. id: PCSA00152
TxK | EU (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSB00494
WipEout 2048| EU (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSF00007
Asphalt Injection| EU (???) | Not Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | game itself works, but no sound at all. id: PCSB00040
Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified | NA (???) | Not Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSE00097
Tales Of Hearts R| EU (???) | Not Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSB00550

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
@Haider Raza , if you're not able to find the links to download games illegally online on your own, then either you're using the wrong search terms to look for them, or you were just never meant to find them. Either keep looking, or buy your games legally, but do not keep asking on this forum when you've already been warned that asking for links to copyrighted material (ISOs, ROMs, warez in general) is not allowed on these forums.

• Disgaea 3 | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | I've not noticed the crash on explosion error others have reported, but maybe that's because I haven't tested far enough. Seems to work.
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | Took a couple attempts to get it to dump/install without errors. Runs fine.
My other physical games are already on the list. I'll see what I can do about my digital titles tomorrow.
Ok thanks!

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ggl0l The whole point of this thread is for users to dump their own games and provide accurate information as to what dumper dumper version they were using and what game format they used (physical/digital).

You downloading random dumps of games online that you have no idea what vitamin version and neither if physical/digital versions were used adds nothing here...

Last edited by Tony_93,
Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
everything below I tested myself, but they are not my dumps, so I don't know which copy it is, and not sure about Vitamin version.

Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates | JP (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSG00882
Genkai Tokki Monster Monpiece | JP (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSG00148
Monster Monpiece | NA (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | requires sce_module to start. id: PCSE00373
Atelier Sophie The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book | EU (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSB00973
htoL#NiQ -The Firefly Diary- | NA (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSE00527
Soul Sacrifice Delta | NA (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | requires sce_module to start. id: PCSA00152
TxK | EU (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSB00494
WipEout 2048| EU (???) | Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSF00007
Asphalt Injection| EU (???) | Not Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | game itself works, but no sound at all. id: PCSB00040
Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified | NA (???) | Not Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSE00097
Tales Of Hearts R| EU (???) | Not Working | 1.0 or 1.1 | id: PCSB00550
@ggl0l The whole point of this thread is for users to dump their own games and provide accurate information as to what dumper dumper version they were using and what game format they used (physical/digital).

You downloading random dumps of games online that you have no idea what vitamin version and neither if they were physical/digital versions was used adds nothing here...

Tony is absolutely correct. Unless you can provide the necessary information. I wont be adding any of these tittles to the OP. Sorry

I don't have it but I'll certainly risk getting it later

If you get it please dump it because that is one title, i hear which is pretty good despite the fact that its a demo of some sorts. Also if you dump it maybe some group might pick it up for a fan translation. But meh who nows. Right now i just hope we see various fan translation groups pop up for games like P.S Nova and Golden time etc...

My first contribution to this (before v1.2 fixes all compatibility problems if the tweets are to be believed):
  • Disgaea 4 | EU (Physical) | Working | 1.1 | N/A
This was just my first to understand the process, and I know that it worked in the leaked version too. I'll start moving through the rest of my collection now.

Thank you Very much. I've added it to the OP

Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 after first cinematic when a new game is started.
Conception II | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 on launch.
Soul Sacrifice | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 on launch.

Thanks for these, They have been added to the OP as well!

Grim Fandango | EU (Digital) | Not Working | v1.1 | C2-12828-1 On Launch

Also has been added. Arigatou

and...Done. Added those too!! XD

Side note: Danganrompa 2 works till the very end.

Source is my younger brother who just beat it with the dump of my retail cart.

Hikenkami

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, I do not wish to create a post just for that, but let's suppose i get a .vpk from someplace, I can install it with MolecularShell, in which way would I need vitamin in the process of launching the game? Cause I've been stuck at getting a C2-12828-1 error while trying to launch Toukiden Kiwami, but from what I understand, Vitamin is merely used to make dumps and create the backup, it doesn't help in the process of launching the backup, am I right?

Thiago Souza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw on another forum

ef7feaea05.jpg

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I do not wish to create a post just for that, but let's suppose i get a .vpk from someplace, I can install it with MolecularShell, in which way would I need vitamin in the process of launching the game? Cause I've been stuck at getting a C2-12828-1 error while trying to launch Toukiden Kiwami, but from what I understand, Vitamin is merely used to make dumps and create the backup, it doesn't help in the process of launching the backup, am I right?

Yes all that vitamin is needed for is dumping the games. You do not need it to launch them. Just install them via Vitashell.

I saw on another forum

ef7feaea05.jpg

Lol at that pic. "ALL DUMPS ARE BROKEN", I think I stated this on that one sub Reddit the night that the leak happened

KyoKawasaky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed| US (Physical) | Working | Vitamin Ver. 1.1 | sce_module FIX
sorry for the misinformation I didn't know how to install or use the sce_module fix till now will redo the failed(aka not working) games that I have posted.

D

Deleted User

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified | EU (physical) | Not Working | 1.1 | id: PCSB00213

I have an error "file corrupted" when i start playing to my dump : error C0-11138-4

EDIT : This is maybe because i haven't uninstalled the physical version
EDIT 2 : Finally not working, reason : C2-12828-1 and it saves some eboot bin data dump

Last edited by ,

Hikenkami

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes all that vitamin is needed for is dumping the games. You do not need it to launch them. Just install them via Vitashell.

Lol at that pic. "ALL DUMPS ARE BROKEN", I think I stated this on that one sub Reddit the night that the leak happened

So as of now if I understand correctly, we are all in stand by, waiting for vitamin 1.2 correct? And when it says that vitamin 1.1 uses only 5 syscalls, does it have only a link with the savedata, or does that mean that we can expect with vitamin 1.2 for the compatibility game list to be boosted?

D

Deleted User

Asphalt Injection | EU (physical) | Working* | 1.1 | id: PCSB00040 | *no sound in game (only ubisoft intro)

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing a bit of Trails of Cold Steel... though I'm just at the beginning. Should I just stop playing it and wait for a redump via 1.2?

D

Deleted User

I saw on another forum

ef7feaea05.jpg
So is this the full reason why savedata often gets corrupted/lost when using a decrypted dump then? I just woke up today to find my Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed save is now apparently non-existent... (and damn I was pretty far into the game as well. :()

Reactions: Thiago Souza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153