SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
don't you think its odd how its always leaked this type of tools and than they run off scream and shouting.

you know maybe they "leaked" by the people who made it in the 1st place for various reasons.

how can a top hacker, like Mr. Gas, TheFlow and Major Tom just get hacked so easy.

didn't we have the same thing happen in the 3ds scene?

This is one of those instances where the Vita has been on life support for years and these leaks are like the equivalent of pulling the plug.

Has anyone not noticed the numerous reports of high ram games failing to dump? That's because Team Freek didn't have it completely finished yet. It's a shame that they will no longer be supporting their software because someone was impatient

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got error when I install my dump too with most of my dumps
don't get hype a lot with this release, seems buggy as hell

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got further than i did.....you at least got it to dump....I can't even get it to start dumping, it opens the manual and then loads up the game.....doesn't go back to Vitamin like in the video
did you even bother reading the instructions before pressing x to continue...

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You got further than i did.....you at least got it to dump....I can't even get it to start dumping, it opens the manual and then loads up the game.....doesn't go back to Vitamin like in the video
Well its good there is difference that means someone will post a working version sooner or later id like to think

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you even bother reading the instructions before pressing x to continue...

I didn't close the Party chat/manual thing, I just minimized it, went back to Vitamin and it loaded the game up....this is why I asked for text guide before....just in case i'm missing something or if it doesn't work exactly as its supposed to

I select my game, let it load up the manual, go back to Vitamin w/o closing the party window, it says "begin dumping procedure" and opens up Mortal Kombat.....then it proceeds to play the game like normal....

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies if this already been asked/answered - to play the dumped games, all you have to do is download the file and install it with henkaku?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't close the Party chat/manual thing, I just minimized it, went back to Vitamin and it loaded the game up....this is why I asked for text guide before....just in case i'm missing something or if it doesn't work exactly as its supposed to

I select my game, let it load up the manual, go back to Vitamin w/o closing the party window, it says "begin dumping procedure" and opens up Mortal Kombat.....then it proceeds to play the game like normal....

you don't select YOUR game the app it opens loads up the manual for YOUR game inside it

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder how long till a site of dumps comes up.

Personally if this works it'll be useful so I can back up a few of my games.

D

Deleted User

Shouldn't there be a eboot.bin in the VPK's created with Vitamin?
Renamed the ones i made to Zip, and there is no eboot.bin in them.

Edit: btw, they won't install. Getting error at 99%

Last edited by ,

CarefulCrysis

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
trying to dump my copy of wipeout 2048 and it's saying dumping full game Writing data.psarc (1.54GB)... but it's not moved for a while, is this actually dumping the game?

Attachments

• 14169468_10154423844967243_2140919990_n.jpg
    14169468_10154423844967243_2140919990_n.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 166

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...