Vita OS Features Trailer

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really pleased with live area (or w/e that new GUI is called). Hopefully, It'll be operable using the physical buttons; I don't want to extensively touch my Vita's screen. /:

EDIT: also, Nico-dou looked amazing on the Vita. ^_^

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
mm not like so much the music,
the gui looks clean and easy to use but apparently is touch only focus
no much showed about the rear touchpad
maybe buy one in middle 2012
until now i more than happy with my 3ds

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it just me or did Sony out-creativity Nintendo?
I mean really, Nintendo took the DS, put better hardware in. And 3D.
Sony took the psp, stole every idea ever created, and added a back touchscreen, see-through screen, 3G, better hardware. Imo looks better. Heck, it has gps. (well, the 3g version has)
It simply outperforms the 3DS in (in my opinion) every single way. Except for the 3D, but the screen has a really nice resolution anyway. (950x544)
The 3DS feels kinda plasticy, but not really. The 3ds screens don't seem to be of great quality though..

My opinion.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
This actually looks pretty cool, I might be getting a Vita near launch (comes out 5 days before my birthday), so hopefully I can get my hands on one of these

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not digging the whole bubble look of the applications - it looks cluttered. The XMB is definitely better looking in my opinion. Hopefully it'll eventually grow on me, or they'll include a XMB option or some kind of theme support.

Reactions: 2 people

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm still not digging the whole bubble look of the applications - it looks cluttered. The XMB is definitely better looking in my opinion. Hopefully it'll eventually grow on me, or they'll include a XMB option or some kind of theme support.
Agreed, I liked the XMB a lot more too. Hopefully we see it back, one day or another.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only person who like LiveArea? XMB is pretty boring.
I guess you're in the minority. :P

I don't like how the icons are floating, but @00:39 in the vid, it shows a vertically tabbed interface, where the guy is running his thumb over the screen. If that's an alternative GUI for LiveArea, I'd use it more often than the default one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended