Vita Game Dumper Leaked

N6NYRdW.png

The PS Vita game dumping tool, known as Vitamin, has just been leaked and is being tested and, so far, confirmed to be legit.

I am personally testing it by dumping one of my game cartridges (Gravity Rush) as we speak and everything looks good so far!

Needless to say, expect a huge surge in PS Vita sales (if you can still find one!) on both new and used units, as well as price hikes in the already notoriously expensive Sony Vita memory cards.

As a side not, please do not attempt to run this tool yourself until developers can confirm it is safe! It -may- brick your device!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, with this kind of developement, at least there might finally be enough interest in the vita to warrant someone to invent a microsd adapter. if not for the sd slot, maybe the game slot could actually be used. though it seems super unlikely

Last edited by Clydefrosch,
Reactions: Kvnrdrguez

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maaan, there's still so much that could be wrong with this. It'd be pretty interesting if they injected brick code into the dumped games or something lol.

I'll give it a few days. I really hate to be so sceptical, but I do love my Vita.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just caught up on the Twitters and I feel kinda bad for Major Tom. Seemed like he wanted this to be his parting project, and somebody he shared it with leaked it and left the project with somewhat of a sour taste.
Leaks are sad things.

Last edited by Scarlet,

ROBRSG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've installed and it seems like is the real deal.

Will wait for a tutorial on how to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.