Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have/know of A program that allows me to View/Copy/Cut my NOR Ram? PLEASE let me Know my Save data is stuck on there and the only way to get it out is to Delete it (From what ive read) HELP PLEASE!!!

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the hell is a NOR ram? :
huh.gif
blink.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is no such thing as NOR RAM. Anyhow, assuming you have an EZ-Flash 3-in-1, you can get the entire contents of the SRAM (this is where save data is stored; not the same thing as PSRAM) with GBA ExpLoader or GBALdr.

GBA ExpLoader has an option to write the contents of SRAM to a file called SRAM.BIN. You just press X or Y (I forget which) in PSRAM mode. If it asks to format the SRAM (or the 3-in-1, I forget the exact message), DON'T LET IT! This will permanently erase any save data still on the 3-in-1. If you have a 3-in-1 with the old hardware you can use the 3in1 ExpPack Tool; it won't format the SRAM the first time you run it.

IIRC, GBALdr will create a file with the SRAM contents the first time you run it.

After you get the 512KB file with the SRAM contents, it's just a matter of trimming off the data you don't want. You can use any hex editor, or a program like File Trimmer. The save for the game in NOR will start 64KB into the file, and be anywhere from 512 bytes to 128KB in size, depending on the save type the game uses (you probably don't need to worry about the size, just keep the full 128KB).

If you have something other than the 3-in-1 you'll have to specify what it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro