Video Game Vendettas

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by The Guardian, Jun 8, 2009.

Jun 8, 2009

Video Game Vendettas by The Guardian at 9:06 AM (826 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. The Guardian
    OP

Banned The Guardian Banned

Turkmenistan
    What game have you never been able to beat, but have tried countless times only to end up frustrated and generally pissed off?

For me it's Star Voyager for NES. I have tried, and tried, and tried again to beat that game [​IMG]

2. HEARDATBEAT

Member HEARDATBEAT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Henry Hatsworth for the DS damn that last boss is hard as hell i've had that game since it was first released and i still can't kill the last boss [​IMG]

3. kalmis

Member kalmis GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    One of the last bosses in Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast. The one Sonic runs around in some round room with different leves while the huge monster is is middle of the room. Been while I tried to beat it but it is bothering me [​IMG]

4. CyberFish

Member CyberFish GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Shining Force 2 for Genesis. I would get so far, then not know where to go. Very annoying.

5. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Kuru Kuru Kururin on the GBA. It's a great game, but I'm so totally stuck it's not funny :S

6. airpirate545

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Elite Beat Agents, man if you make one mistake n one of the later difficulties, it's like the whole song is lost...

7. Da Foxx

Member Da Foxx GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ghostbusters for the NES.

8. CyberFish

United States
    Has anyone beaten that?? [​IMG]

9. Daemon.nds

Newcomer Daemon.nds Advanced Member

United States
    Mike Tyson's Punch-out!! for NES - He'll rip your heart out and eat your children. By the time you finally make it to Iron Mike, you really don't want to deal with that shit.

Jaws for NES - At the very end, you have to spear Jaws with the needle that's on the front of the boat. It's annoying as hell, and I don't think I ever actually did it.

Akari Warriors for NES - It just went forever and ever. I'm pretty sure that I got impatient and just turned it off. I'm unsure if it even ends.

Ghosts 'n Goblins for NES - Words cannot describe it. But a YouTube video is worth a million words.

10. Da Foxx

Member Da Foxx GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Not without Game Genie.

Sometimes I think that developers back in the NES era where just lazy to make additional levels, or an ending, so they just upped the difficulty so you can never beat the game to see that there is no ending.

11. CyberFish

United States
    The only time Ive seen any type of ending was when angry videogame nerd did it. Who knows if he used a game genie or not.

I will concur about the games ending though. Some were impossible.

12. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    in some ways that is true.

on original pacman machines the is no programmed ending, the level register will overflow if you get to the 256th level and the game gets screwed up.

13. CyberFish

United States
    Now whoever found that out by getting there, is a hardcore gamer. LOL.

14. alucard77

Member alucard77 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Eihenhander on the PS1. Played that game countless times. Even on the PSP. I can get to the end but I can't ever beat it. I came oooh so close once.

BTW, I beat Ghost's and Goblins once in my life. It was me and 2 friends. Played for like 20 hours straight and beat it. Love how you have to start the game all over again. Makes you want to find the programmer and kill them.