Video Game Vendettas

The Guardian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What game have you never been able to beat, but have tried countless times only to end up frustrated and generally pissed off?

For me it's Star Voyager for NES. I have tried, and tried, and tried again to beat that game
frown.gif

HEARDATBEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Henry Hatsworth for the DS damn that last boss is hard as hell i've had that game since it was first released and i still can't kill the last boss
hate2.gif

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
One of the last bosses in Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast. The one Sonic runs around in some round room with different leves while the huge monster is is middle of the room. Been while I tried to beat it but it is bothering me
rolleyes.gif

Daemon.nds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mike Tyson's Punch-out!! for NES - He'll rip your heart out and eat your children. By the time you finally make it to Iron Mike, you really don't want to deal with that shit.

Jaws for NES - At the very end, you have to spear Jaws with the needle that's on the front of the boat. It's annoying as hell, and I don't think I ever actually did it.

Akari Warriors for NES - It just went forever and ever. I'm pretty sure that I got impatient and just turned it off. I'm unsure if it even ends.

Ghosts 'n Goblins for NES - Words cannot describe it. But a YouTube video is worth a million words.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CyberFish said:
Da Foxx said:
Ghostbusters for the NES.

Has anyone beaten that??
rofl2.gif
Not without Game Genie.

Sometimes I think that developers back in the NES era where just lazy to make additional levels, or an ending, so they just upped the difficulty so you can never beat the game to see that there is no ending.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da Foxx said:
CyberFish said:
Da Foxx said:

Has anyone beaten that??
rofl2.gif
Not without Game Genie.

Sometimes I think that developers back in the NES era where just lazy to make additional levels, or an ending, so they just upped the difficulty so you can never beat the game to see that there is no ending.

The only time Ive seen any type of ending was when angry videogame nerd did it. Who knows if he used a game genie or not.

I will concur about the games ending though. Some were impossible.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Da Foxx said:
CyberFish said:
Da Foxx said:

Has anyone beaten that??
rofl2.gif
Not without Game Genie.

in some ways that is true.

on original pacman machines the is no programmed ending, the level register will overflow if you get to the 256th level and the game gets screwed up.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
Da Foxx said:
CyberFish said:
Da Foxx said:

Has anyone beaten that??
rofl2.gif
Not without Game Genie.

in some ways that is true.

on original pacman machines the is no programmed ending, the level register will overflow if you get to the 256th level and the game gets screwed up.

Now whoever found that out by getting there, is a hardcore gamer. LOL.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eihenhander on the PS1. Played that game countless times. Even on the PSP. I can get to the end but I can't ever beat it. I came oooh so close once.

BTW, I beat Ghost's and Goblins once in my life. It was me and 2 friends. Played for like 20 hours straight and beat it. Love how you have to start the game all over again. Makes you want to find the programmer and kill them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.