DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doggy115 said:
sorry thats not really what i am looking for

Then what are you looking for? You're not going to find something like VLC that can handle any video file you throw at it. You are going to HAVE to convert your video files to a format usable on the DS, whether it's the DPG format with Moonshell, the AVI format with Tuna-viDS, DSV format with DSVideo, or a different format with Spinal's Media Player. It's difficult to find pre-converted videos, so it's best to convert your own.

doggy115

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kk
here it is

first question: umm ok here goes what is your idea of a best video player
second question: uuum again whoa da ja vu but what video format dose that said video player play
thrid question: if said video plays said format where do i download videos and movies in said for mat

if u answer my questions i will thank you in the most common way saying thankyou guys and galls

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've already asked the EXACT SAME THING in your "part 1" and "part 2" threads, plus THREE OTHER SEPARATE TOPICS asking the same thing. The answers are the EXACT SAME. What do you hope to accomplish by asking the same thing multiple times? And why not just use a single thread rather than cluttering up this forum?

Moonshell's DPG format, Tuna-viDS's AVI format, DSVideo's DSV format, Spinal's Movie Player's SMF format. THAT IS IT. THERE ARE NO MORE DECENT VIDEO PLAYERS, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU ASK. YOU CONVERT THE VIDEOS YOURSELF OR FIND THEM ON GBATMW. END OF LINE.

I normally don't get this flamey but seriously, how many times must we answer your questions before you finally accept our responses? You've been asking us about video for nearly 3 WEEKS. In that time you could have tried every single video player multiple times and decided for yourself which one was the best.

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
doggy115 said:
sorry but i am just mad umm where can i download these movies then

hate2.gif

Youtube.

doggy115

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok i hered of this video player called dpg players i want to know where can i download dpg for mat videos
thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...