Versions?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by snaik, Oct 8, 2007.

Oct 8, 2007

Versions? by snaik at 11:39 PM (857 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. snaik
    OP

Newcomer snaik Member

Norway
    What's the difference between 1.0 and 1.1?
    I've seen this on Animal Crossing and a couple of other games.
    So whats the difference between 1.0 and 1.1 on Animal Crossing: Wild Worlds?

I would like to know about other games too, but AC:WW is the game I wonders most about right now.

2. snaik
    OP

Newcomer snaik Member

Norway
    The difference I've found so far, is that 1.1 got something called "Tag Mode", which I haven't seen before, it also seems to run and load a little faster than 1.0.

3. Lily__Pad

Newcomer Lily__Pad Member

United States
    Probably just some bug fixes or something. I don't think that it's the tag mode thing, because I've had Animal Crossing: WW since before the DS Lite came out and it has it. Unless of course that was the 1.1 version that I bought. 0_o I guess there's not really any way for me to tell.

4. zeppo

Member zeppo change my avatar!

United States
    v. 1.1 has been out for a long time (as can be proved by the fact that there are many working AR codes for it). however, it has only recently been officially dumped.

and yes, it does seem to work better on flash carts.
    seems strange that there'd be an updated version with no apparent difference other than running better on pirating devices... XD