Gaming Hardware Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop reqiure Sig Patch.

AfonsoMais

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I recently got a Wii U and decided to jailbreak it with a simple 4GB SD Card, installed some stuff, a few days passed and everything was okay.
Today I bought a new 32GB SD Card, transfered all of my files from one SD to the other but whenever I try to install something with Wup Installer GX2, I wait for the file to get to 100% and then it just appears the error message: "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop reqiure Sig Patch."

I don't know what to do. I passed the files over to the old SD and I can install stuff normally. Can someone help me find the problem?

skullboi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a Wii U and decided to jailbreak it with a simple 4GB SD Card, installed some stuff, a few days passed and everything was okay.
Today I bought a new 32GB SD Card, transfered all of my files from one SD to the other but whenever I try to install something with Wup Installer GX2, I wait for the file to get to 100% and then it just appears the error message: "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop reqiure Sig Patch."

I don't know what to do. I passed the files over to the old SD and I can install stuff normally. Can someone help me find the problem?
Having the same issue. I tried installing a game and it gave me that error but then i tried a different game and it allowed it for some reason. I definitely need help

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Having the same issue. I tried installing a game and it gave me that error but then i tried a different game and it allowed it for some reason. I definitely need help
Good morning,

how did you hack your wii U (Tiramisu, Arome or others)??

what game is it?? , your game name must contain only alphabetic letters (no signs like >> % , *.

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! When you got the error message "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop reqiure Sig Patch." it's because the game you are trying to install is a DLCs or from different Region/VirtualConsole, you have to run a CFW on your Wii U before intall any game, so you could install Tiramisu (or Aroma CFW) and then install them (you need a CFW to run that games too)

@skullboi as you say, if you got that error only in some games is because you probably don't have any CFW running on your console

There's a guide to install Tiramisu on Wii U here: https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality