Status
Not open for further replies.

artur3004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope that this kind of thread is allowed and in the right section, and sry for my english

I'm working in a gamestop shop in germany and we have some new 2DS, some n3ds and a dozen used 3ds in good condition with older than 9.2 firmwares.
if anyone is searching a 3ds with a matching firmware and is interested in my offer, I'd buy it for you and ship it, pn me if you're interested

SpencerlyEverly

Spencer Everly
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So basically, you give N3DS's for free? SWEET! :D Give me a red XL below 9.2, I WANT IT! I'll tell ya my address (I'll PM you it, as long as you don't do anythng but ship it)!

EDIT: Wait a minute...! This isn't the Trading Area!

EDIT 2: I would PM you, but your profile's limited to who will see it. :glare:

Last edited by SpencerlyEverly,

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that this kind of thread is allowed and in the right section, and sry for my english

I'm working in a gamestop shop in germany and we have some new 2DS, some n3ds and a dozen used 3ds in good condition with older than 9.2 firmwares.
if anyone is searching a 3ds with a matching firmware and is interested in my offer, I'd buy it for you and ship it, pn me if you're interested

So basically, you give N3DS's for free? SWEET! :D Give me a red XL below 9.2, I WANT IT! I'll tell ya my address (I'll PM you it, as long as you don't do anythng but ship it)!

EDIT: Wait a minute...! This isn't the Trading Area!

EDIT 2: I would PM you, but your profile's limited to who will see it. :glare:

Read the bold text in the first quote.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need 100 posts do access the buying/selling/trading forums. Doing any of that stuff outside is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o