Hacking [v1 Release] Fire Emblem IF - English Translation

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just redownloaded the ROM again in case for some reason something went wrong. I'm assuming this is just a dud ROM at this point. Glad others are able to play it at least :)

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uuuuggghhh .3DS version is broken by not loading on Test 3DS GW Rom Loader and the CIA version is still downloading...... The baidu link with both the .3ds and the cia is the working link everyone's talking about, yes?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead and got the Baidu downloader installed and registered. Slow speeds, better than yandex at least :P

I hope this .3ds version works.

edit: first complete baidu download says the archive is corrupt. yay

Last edited by Celice,

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, it is. I only tested with .3DS with my old broken 3DS, but for the CIA, would the steps be, Boot PASTA>Enable FirmLaunch>Boot NTR>Play, or without enabling FirmLaunch
It's more like Pasta>NTR CFW>Play. You can't boot NTR once FirmLaunch is enabled. Also, it'll only work with the CIA version that I got from on Baidu. There's literally a thread where the OP mentions "Pasta + NTR CFW" and then shows a download link.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I went ahead and got the Baidu downloader installed and registered. Slow speeds, better than yandex at least :P

I hope this .3ds version works.
Good luck. :0

MasterBro10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's more like Pasta>NTR CFW>Play. You can't boot NTR once FirmLaunch is enabled. Also, it'll only work with the CIA version that I got from on Baidu. There's literally a thread where the OP mentions "Pasta + NTR CFW" and then shows a download link.
Okay gotcha. So I ignore FirmLaunch and just boot up NTR with Pasta and play, thanks.

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It is confirmed that 3DS format doesn't work due to the lastest encryption.
A proper converted CIA would work on N3DS / Old 3DS FW9.0+

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is confirmed that 3DS format doesn't work due to the lastest encryption.
A proper converted CIA would work on N3DS / Old 3DS FW9.0+
There are a few posts that talk about turning CIA back to .3ds. Would this allow the game to be played? I try to follow up on them but most links go to the maxconsole website, which is down.

Reioumu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few posts that talk about turning CIA back to .3ds. Would this allow the game to be played? I try to follow up on them but most links go to the maxconsole website, which is down.
I viewed the cached version of those topics and they're all saying it won't work 99% of the time since some information is lost going from .3ds -> .cia.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks... the cia is 1.7GB, which means I need 3.4GB open space to install the cia at all... Guess I have to go buy a new card and clone the current SD card? Is there a guide to doing this, as the Gateway partition isn't viewable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P