V1 just straight up refuses to RCM

Crung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi. I have a V1 unpatched. I succesfully booted it into RCM and even went to heckate one time since i got it just to confirm its unpatched. I left it for like 2 weeks didnt even touch it. I try to enter RCM mode now. nothing. Nada.Zero. Just boots straight to OFW . I tought it was the jig. That was not the problem. I manually shorted the pins, that was not the problem. I soldered the pins on the joycon thinking that maybe its just not making a proper contact,that also did not fix it. I tought i had a broken rail,replaced it, still nothing. Im on 16.1.

Crung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Dumb question, but only asking since you didn't mention it, are you holding VOL+ when trying to boot RCM?
..........................................................................................
:)

Thank you kind sir. Its been a long day and i completly forgot that you also need to VOL button.

Last edited by Crung,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
..........................................................................................
:)

Thank you kind sir. Its been a long day and i completly forgot that you also need to VOL button.
And I was about to ask if you used the jig.

I totally recommend you the AutoRCM feature of Hekate's NYX will avoid you lots of drama in the future.

Crung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
And I was about to ask if you used the jig.

I totally recommend you the AutoRCM feature of Hekate's NYX will avoid you lots of drama in the future.
yeah but if console goes to 0% battery you still have to use a jig. im going to do a joycon RCM button just like in the pictures

1694905377829.png
1694905403791.png

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
yeah but if console goes to 0% battery you still have to use a jig. im going to do a joycon RCM button just like in the pictures

View attachment 394316View attachment 394317
No is not, if your console go to 0% battery you will not need a jig, only the first charge will take a lot of time because in the moment you put the charger the console enters on RCM and on RCM the charging is very slow. The AutoRCM feature can only be removed editing the NAND content.

But that alternative is good.

Reactions: DarknessPlay3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto