Gaming Usrcheat.dat with pokemon black codes

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
... being too lazy to even add cheats for a videogame yourself?

What's next, being too lazy to play the videogame at all?

While that's pretty funny, and I was temped to just put "+1" and call it a day, adding cheats through R4CCE or anything else can be kind of complicated for new people just getting in to the flashcard trend. Now, instead of being a dick, you could help the guy, instead of just getting your post count up.

As for downloading the usrcheat.dat file, go here. Assuming your game isn't patched with Kazo's English patch, these cheats will work. If it is patched, then the Game ID for this cheat file, and the game ID for your game will not match. In that case, you could try your luck at finding a usrcheat file with the patched Game ID, but I found nothing, and like you, R4CCE is kinda complicated to me. But if you really want to cheat, then just get your game clean, get what you want, then get your patched game again.

Hope that helped.

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm asking a liberty ticket since yesterday and nobody helps me... So, who's lazy?!
dry.gif

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kutxiii said:
I'm asking a liberty ticket since yesterday and nobody helps me... So, who's lazy?!
dry.gif

I'm lazy!! So what is it that you need help with? How to get to the Wi-Fi menu to get the ticket, or if there is a cheat to get the liberty ticket?

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Porkmaster said:
Kutxiii said:
dry.gif

I'm lazy!! So what is it that you need help with? How to get to the Wi-Fi menu to get the ticket, or if there is a cheat to get the liberty ticket?

that someone could use my save and get one
unsure.gif
i don't have wifi... i have a liberty ticket ( from pokesav) but doesn't work...

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be happy to get it for you. Find a way to upload your .sav file, and I'll get it for you. Keep in mind that I am going to have to rename your .sav file to match my game name, so when I re-send it back to you, you're going to have to do the same.

Edit: Or if you have AIM or Gmail, we could exchange files that way.

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Porkmaster said:
I'd be happy to get it for you. Find a way to upload your .sav file, and I'll get it for you. Keep in mind that I am going to have to rename your .sav file to match my game name, so when I re-send it back to you, you're going to have to do the same.

ohh
shy.gif
that's kind =) here my friend http://www.mediafire.com/?zz4rg34clib7t7n
laugh.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Porkmaster said:
While that's pretty funny, and I was temped to just put "+1" and call it a day, adding cheats through R4CCE or anything else can be kind of complicated for new people just getting in to the flashcard trend. Now, instead of being a dick, you could help the guy, instead of just getting your post count up.
While I'm normally one for helping, the guy was really too lazy to add cheats and to search (as you saw how easy it was to find what he was looking for, and before you mention that not everybody knows filetrip, it's also the result of a google search).

When you're too lazy to even google to find something premade because you're too lazy to make it yourself so you can cheat in a videogame, that calls for ridicule.

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Porkmaster said:
In that case, you could try your luck at finding a usrcheat file with the patched Game ID, but I found nothing, and like you, R4CCE is kinda complicated to me.

That's what THIS button is for.

JV7Da.png

You click the [...] button beside the game ID.
Just select your patched game.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kutxiii said:
Porkmaster said:

ohh
shy.gif
laugh.gif

Okay, here is your file back. You're saved right in front of the person you need to talk to, to get your ticket. Enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/?psw78ncd36igp5d

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Porkmaster said:
Kutxiii said:
Porkmaster said:

ohh
shy.gif
laugh.gif

Okay, here is your file back. You're saved right in front of the person you need to talk to, to get your ticket. Enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/?psw78ncd36igp5d

Thank you soooooooooooo much *.* realy nice of you
yay.gif
i wil take it as my bithday gift
laugh.gif
peace
yaynds.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
i still don't know why it's so hard for people to do a simple copy and paste.

I don't know how it's hard to copy and paste either.
If you're too lazy to do that then the game must not mean that much to you.
If you want the cheats so badly, take the time it takes to copy and paste the codes into a usrcheat.dat, it's really not that hard to update it yourself even when there's a guide out to show you how.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have all of the latest cheats a.k.a updated usrcheat.dat. I will upload it to filetrip later this week. Credit goes to kiafazool who updated it and provided me with one. I am BankaiCero09 on filetrip so if you check me out I usually upload useful things like that such as the R4CCE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1