Homebrew using the same localfriendcodeseed_B

pkmntom

OP
Trophies
Website
bit.ly
XP
Country
So the 0102 ban can be bypassed by injecting "localfriendcodeseed_B" from an unbanned device.
my question is can two(or more devices) use the same localfriendcodeseed_B?
and if so, could anyone share one? I dont have another 3DS to extract it from.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Pikasack

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the 0102 ban can be bypassed by injecting "localfriendcodeseed_B" from an unbanned device.
my question is can two(or more devices) use the same localfriendcodeseed_B?
and if so, could anyone share one? I dont have another 3DS to extract it from.
Thanks in advance
My theory is it is like private headers. If both are online banned

Reactions: proflayton123

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me and a friend not only used the same friendcodeseed, but played smash online together. At the moment of posting this my 3ds is logged onto the eshop to the right of me.

Reactions: ImInsane

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
me and a friend not only used the same friendcodeseed, but played smash online together. At the moment of posting this my 3ds is logged onto the eshop to the right of me.

Bans are not instant. When you use public headers, you're not banned instantly but a few days later, if I recall correctly. And I think you'll be banned, they are not stupid and monitors everything...

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
See the thing is, we don't even know if Nintendo has some way to validate if the seed your using is legitimate. It's very possible Nintendo has a way to check if the seed on console A is the one that is suppose to be on console A.

That's why it's recommended you don't use that method until we learn more about it from the people taking the risk

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
See the thing is, we don't even know if Nintendo has some way to validate if the seed your using is legitimate. It's very possible Nintendo has a way to check if the seed on console A is the one that is suppose to be on console A.

That's why it's recommended you don't use that method until we learn more about it from the people taking the risk
This is why the 2DS I used will never be turned on again until I see more reports come out.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
most were told and thought it was safe as this has never happened before

Never happened before =/= safe.
There's always a first time for everything. I'll be playing the leaked version offline ftm, but if the leaked versions are deemed safe I really don't want to go though installing them again. Really, don't play online with leaked games, developers CAN and DO KNOW who, when and where they distributed their copies.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never happened before =/= safe.
There's always a first time for everything. I'll be playing the leaked version offline ftm, but if the leaked versions are deemed safe I really don't want to go though installing them again. Really, don't play online with leaked games, developers CAN and DO KNOW who, when and where they distributed their copies.
yea i think we all knew it was possible but it was not expected so thats why so many played online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)