Hacking Using Popsloader on ME 2.2?

Traumkampfer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to figure out how to use Popsloader, but all the tutorials are for the M33 CFW versions, and I'm using ME2.2. All of these tutorials involve adding Popsloader to a folder named "seplugins", but my PSP doesnt have this folder and I cant seem to find where to get all these files x.x

I have POPsloader and all the versions, just cant figure out how to make it work with my particular CFW
Any help from other users of ME? :wacko:

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I remember correctly it involves having a vsh.txt and a plugins folder in the root of the memstick.
put the .prx files in the plugins folder
add a line with the "filename.prx" to the vsh.txt
everything should work after that, that's what the Pro CFW uses, It might be the same

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry wrong line and I guess it is seplugins folder in the root, you probably don't have the .txt files to tell the cfw to find the plugins
here's the vsh.txt from bright_002 plugin
ms0:/seplugins/bright3.prx 1

essentially you tell the cfw to look in "memstick/seplugins/pluginname.prx" the "1" is to tell the CFW the plugin is turned on use 0 to turn it off

Traumkampfer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it seems like my CFW cant find the plugin stuff, sadly. Up until now ME has worked with every game, but I was just trying to get POPsloader to work for an obscure game.

Heres hoping perhaps someone who uses ME and has solved it will chime in :P

Because the only VSH files I have, are under the "translate" section.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you are going to switch to PRO CFW C2 I would suggest reverting back to 6.60 OFW then installing it, also if you have a 100x/200x PSP you can install the CustomIPL to load the PRO CFW on boot. When PRO CFW is installed OFW is still there if you don't install the cIPL it boots to OFW and you have to run the cfw every time you boot up. But with the IPL flashed with PRO CFW IPL the OFW isn't accessible anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.