Gaming Using pokemon bank with USUM cia

ebin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be safe to move pokemon from ultra moon to pokemon bank when i installed the game with .cia file?

ebin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't really fiddled with my cfw after i installed it years ago so wouldn't you have to update to go online to begin with though? can you update just normally without losing anything or is there some certain way i need to update my console? And can you go online just straight or is there also some tricks to make it safe?

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to make a new thread on the subject but does pokebank require your same Nintendo credentials or can it be different? My 3DS has CFW and I dont want them to do what they did on my PS4 and banned my account because they detected CFS

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't want to make a new thread on the subject but does pokebank require your same Nintendo credentials or can it be different? My 3DS has CFW and I dont want them to do what they did on my PS4 and banned my account because they detected CFS
You require a NNID to use pokebank. Also this is ninty. not sony. nintendo dont give much a damn unless you had previously went online a early leaked game or outright cheat online.

ebin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh oh, of course the pokemon bank got updated alongside the HOME launch. Has anyone tried going online with cfw already with the new update, just wanna make sure

Mooseymax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I converted from A9LH to B9S on my old 3DS and bought a new 2DS recently where I installed B9S on their latest firmware.

The 3DS has not been used in about a year prior and I tried downloading Pokemon Bank before updating the CFW / Hack - no problems.

Both have no trouble connecting to Pokemon Bank server and sending legal Pokemon to Bank and transferring them over to Home.

Grantlet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to save and exit after sending even a starter from US cia, it freezes and crashes. What is the issue?

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I converted from A9LH to B9S on my old 3DS and bought a new 2DS recently where I installed B9S on their latest firmware.

The 3DS has not been used in about a year prior and I tried downloading Pokemon Bank before updating the CFW / Hack - no problems.

Both have no trouble connecting to Pokemon Bank server and sending legal Pokemon to Bank and transferring them over to Home.

are you using a real or pirated game

Mooseymax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are you using a real or pirated game

Tried with both, on both AL9H and B9S.

I own X via eShop, Omega Ruby cart & have Moon CIA. All three worked just fine.

I've also transferred from:
- NDS (Black 2 legit) to CIA to Home
- GBA (Ruby) to NDS (Heart Gold) to NDS (Black 2) to CIA to Home

There doesn't seem to be any issue as far as I can see?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I was planning to try and get my Pokemon Home Pokedex mostly filled out by means of a save of the more recent 3DS Pokemon games, transfering to Bank, then to Home. Today is the last day for the free trial of Bank. Dunno if I'd care about keeping the pokemon after the transfer as I just want the dex filled out. Would it be a problem if I didn't have a legit copy of a 3DS Pokemon game (I have X, but it's not the latest 3DS Pokemon game) and grabbed a save online that had all the pokemon up to that point?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work