kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I've got my wii set 'soft modded (don't know if it the right way to call it). I'm using neogamma for DLed games.

bUT i've bought New Super Mario bros today, when attempting to play it, it shows "in order to use this software, you must perform a wii system update".
What should i do? Proceed? Or?

Please advice. Thanks

Note: I've got the latest US Wii Set (4.2 I think)

kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Ok I just realise I can use neogamma and load 'DVD'. But sometimes it sudddenly shows 'An error has occure, please eject dis etc etc'
what happen :s

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Do as tj_cool is saying, install StartPatch or Preloader thats the way to fix it, preloader has some other usefull haxx as region free games.

Eichro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Ok I just realise I can use neogamma and load 'DVD'. But sometimes it sudddenly shows 'An error has occure, please eject dis etc etc'
what happen :s
Don't tell me that's happening to you too, having your disc drive freak out right after playing New SMB Wii...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you play New Super Mario Bros via NeoGamma or another backup launcher(Gecko OS is not a backup launcher!), you need to get rid of the protection, because the cIOS might mess it up for retail discs.

So either use Gecko OS(without having cioscorp installed!), update your Wii(not recommend), get something to patch the update check out of the system menu or figure out how to play the game on NeoGamma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work