Donavin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've finally got mine set up completely the way I want it, what I'm curious is:

if I wanted to duplicate this on another Wii, couldn't I just install Letterbomb to their system, and then my SD Card would work for theirs, also? (Obv I'd use YAWMM to install Dios Mios, and other WADs to their system, or would I even have too?) but with minor work, everything would work natively right? GameCube emulation + emulators + WAD installers.

Or am I missing/forgetting something I did?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if I wanted to duplicate this on another Wii, couldn't I just install Letterbomb to their system, and then my SD Card would work for theirs, also? (Obv I'd use YAWMM to install Dios Mios, and other WADs to their system, or would I even have too?) but with minor work, everything would work natively right? GameCube emulation + emulators + WAD installers.

Yeah, that should work

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It should work, but wouldn't you rather use Nintendon't instead of Dios Mios? It seems to have far more stability and you don't need to change the Mios nor choose between retail games and backup games, having to install the original or Dios Mios each time.

But of course, this comes from someone who has quite a few GC games and uses this so I can play NTSC games and avoid that terrible Pal 50 thing in the games that are forced to have it, lol.

Donavin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work, but wouldn't you rather use Nintendon't instead of Dios Mios? It seems to have far more stability and you don't need to change the Mios nor choose between retail games and backup games, having to install the original or Dios Mios each time.

But of course, this comes from someone who has quite a few GC games and uses this so I can play NTSC games and avoid that terrible Pal 50 thing in the games that are forced to have it, lol.

Honestly, I tried Nintendont also, and I had a lot of issues. Smash Bros. for instance will randomly freeze without any definitive reason - It's always at a different time.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I tried Nintendont also, and I had a lot of issues. Smash Bros. for instance will randomly freeze without any definitive reason - It's always at a different time.

When did you last try it? It's been getting decidedly better over the last few months. Keep in mind I once was a large supporter of Devolution, but now I think more along the lines of "Nintendont or nothing" ;)

Donavin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you last try it? It's been getting decidedly better over the last few months. Keep in mind I once was a large supporter of Devolution, but now I think more along the lines of "Nintendont or nothing" ;)

Just last night was my first time ever using it. I was trying it to resolve a NMM issue with CFG USB Loader. Maybe I should try an older version.

STONEDSTONER

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

Just modded my friends wii recently , yep everything will carry over BUT not any VC/Wiiware games installed to SD, you will have to reinstall all the wads again to Nand and move to SD again

obviously you need to install channel forwarders to Nand again also(as there not on SD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-