Gaming Using Download Play from a flashcard

zumbertinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So yeah, I know its always best to play safe, I was just wondering what's the opinion of the people here about this: what about playing games with the Download Play from a DS to the 3DS (so you could actually play some DS games on the 3DS with 2 people, without having to stick the flashcard on the 3DS), do you think this could lead to a ban? I started the download play from NSMB on my DS and the 3DS's download play recognized it, but I didn't started the game (I have a bad experience with bans, so I'm trying to play as safe as possible with the 3DS).

I also used Download Play with some demos from the Nintendo Channel on Wii, and they work nice.. but they're only demos, and the Download Play from games are usually games for 2 people or more.
tongue.gif

dino.axl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think that u should be fine, there is no way that 3ds can recognize that u are download playing a rom (if it's a clean rom) . U should be fine as long u don't put a flash card (linker) in your 3DS....

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think so. On the Activity Log the time you play isn't put on the downloaded game you played, it's put on the DS Download Play log.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm positive that you are fine. I have been doing this myself. I won't put my flashcard into my 3DS, but I will do the download play from the DSL to my 3DS without fears. I'm positive that the activity log can not detect anything fraudulent. There is just now way for the 3DS to tell if it is legit software or not because your DS is sending out something that is legit (or so it thinks) and your 3DS is recieving something legit (or so it thinks). You are fine to do that without any worries.

dino.axl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There is no point in naming every game that you download play on 3DS. I think that it's meant to say download play whatever game you put in ds and than connect to 3DS. If not someone would figure it out by now don't you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun