Using Cheats With Sakura?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by jimmysuggs, Aug 30, 2010.

Aug 30, 2010

Using Cheats With Sakura? by jimmysuggs at 9:09 PM (841 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jimmysuggs
    OP

Newcomer jimmysuggs Member

United States
    Quick question, apologies if it's been asked a zillion times already: I'm using sakura (the latest, I believe) on an M3 DS Real and I'd like to be able to use cheats. But I'm new to the cheat scene and not quite sure how they work. I know there's a file that contains all the cheats (I think) but I'm not sure where it is and I'm also not sure where I'd place it on the micro SD card to be able to actually use the cheats. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? Rest assured, any help would be appreciated and I promise to pass along the knowledge to people like myself, in the future. Much obliged!

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Cheat files can be placed anywhere on the Microsd. Once you have the cheat file on the Microsd go into the Game Setting for a specific game then select the cheat file and cheat options from there.

3. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    Or you know you can just replace the default(yes cheats come built in) "cheats_eng.db" file with the one you downloaded and all games will use that database by default instead of having to select the file for each individual game.

Also to enable the cheats you need to press "Y" when the game is highlighted to open the options menu which will let you select cheats among other things!