Username changed!!

Hotzdevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm not quite sure if this would be considered as bug, if it isn't then i sincerely apologise.. Well i was on juts a while ago and while i was in the process of replying to a thread (espen's thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181274) i realised that when i pressed the send button my username had changed to King Zargo, I'm not quite sure how this happened but i was quickly assured that it happens but very rarely so i don't have to worry..

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Sounds like you logged in as him, its been known to happen once in a while. Its a session ID bug or something like that. People have even logged in and posted as me a couple of times.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Vidboy10 said:
Hotzdevil said:
i have a question did what i talk about just happen even in this post with B-Blue and kukuruza coz they both seemed to have typed the exact same words..
B-Blue is a joker.
So expect some shit like that.

you're right, it's a joke from b-blue.
confirmed by IP addresses
tongue.gif

the problem *should* be solved now.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm.. i noticed that this was said 3x, the exact same way

"Its a session ID bug or something like that. People have even logged in and posted as me a couple of times."

only the 1st person to say it said stuff before that..

Slyde1052

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Russia
Not trying to impose, but it's not fixed.

It just happened to me, I'm actually BakuFunn.
I clicked Login, and it just told me that I was this user.

But I hope this bug is fixed soon. How did I log in as this person anyways? It seems as though he hasn't posted in quite some time.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Slyde1052 said:
Not trying to impose, but it's not fixed.

It just happened to me, I'm actually BakuFunn.
I clicked Login, and it just told me that I was this user.

But I hope this bug is fixed soon. How did I log in as this person anyways? It seems as though he hasn't posted in quite some time.

that's a very useful tip you gave me!
did you click "login" from the portal page? i suppose you must have been using the guest portal at the time(?)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, didn't know this could happen but now that I know, it actually sheds some light on something that has happened to me awhile ago.

Somehow "I" posted in a blog about some anime show, but obviously I didn't and I was seriously confused because I didn't know how someone could have gotten into my account. I was thinking maybe I didn't log out at a school computer but that didn't make sense because "my" reply was posted at around 10 p.m., way past school closing hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1