Homebrew Useing my Lite as a controler...

Magil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has either been asked a million times, or sounds newbish...but I was just curious if there are any well-developed apps that could allow me to use my Lite as a controller for Snes9x or Project 64(doubtful, but just checking).

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magil said:
Sorry if this has either been asked a million times, or sounds newbish...but I was just curious if there are any well-developed apps that could allow me to use my Lite as a controller for Snes9x or Project 64(doubtful, but just checking).
Pretty sure, no.
I only ever got one to work. I can't remember the name, but it wouldn't be worth trying again. I couldn't even find one to use USB connection!
Better off with a 20 dollar Logitech USB gamepad, yeah, not being able to do something you would think every developer would think of sucks.
although I'm completely clueless myself so I'm not complaining nobody ever made a good one.
yaynds.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I say DS2Key as well. Get the DS2Key SVN and you should be able to use your ds for anything not just emulators as it recognises each button press as a regular key on a keyboard. So basically if you press A, then that corresponds to 'a' on the keyboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro