OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my SCSD always fails to find an sd card inside it
frown.gif

so i cannot play GBA games
frown.gif

but i heard it was possible to use the ram of the SCSD to run GBA games off the slot 1 using the ram of the slot 2 - almost as if it were an EZ3in1

how would i do this?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's only with the slot-1 Supercard DS, and even then you can't save so it's not really worth it.

Have you tried using a different SD card? Or sticking a small bit of folded paper in between the SD card and the SD slot so the contacts press together better?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
^ i have the slot 1 supercard
smile.gif
^

I have tried them all - but nothing ever seems to work

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a slot-1 Supercard DS, then try simply launching a clean unpatched GBA rom from the SCDS menu. It should load into the slot-2 Supercard's RAM and launch, but again you won't be able to save your progress.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DanTheManMS said:
If you have a slot-1 Supercard DS, then try simply launching a clean unpatched GBA rom from the SCDS menu. It should load into the slot-2 Supercard's RAM and launch, but again you won't be able to save your progress.
Yeah I have the SCDS1 and the SCSD and GBA ROMS load and work fine apart from the saving which you have pointed out.

WII_ND_DS_USER, just buy yourself a 3 in 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/0_4nmW5GZhQ?si=uqlLS7oKzy-B0n6z