Hacking Use safety-pin to get into RCM

x0x0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Get your safety-pin and try, touch Pin10 and press Power and VolUP 100% success rate on me
yMOD9pr.png

Safety-Pin
aVEuj79.jpg

YtrGgUU.png

Last edited by x0x0,

renhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I did. xD It's not the best since you have to position it, you can't just pop it in and go, but it's been working fine for me. Bent mine a bit with a pair of pliers so it doesn't fall out. It's all I have on hand.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would still be nice to see this from some other angles, since this one picture is not as helpful as it is supposed to be... at least to me.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Would still be nice to see this from some other angles, since this one picture is not as helpful as it is supposed to be... at least to me.
Click on the picture to zoom in.

I honestly don't know how he could have taken a better shot. That's the only angle you can see inside the hole.

Last edited by zoogie,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah now I see what people mean by "pin 10". It's literally the 10th pin towards the right. This looks extremely easy just like ntrboot on 3ds. Its been less than a week since this method has been uncovered to the public and people are already finding new things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended