USBslimcharge for 6.20 Pro B9

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by lcfeva, Sep 22, 2011.

1. lcfeva
    OP

lcfeva Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2011
    Hello, I am very new to the homebrew and CFW scene so please bear with me if the question is very noob.

I stumbled upon the plugin of USBslimcharge by N00bz!, which allows USB charge and play at the same time. Since the plugin is very old and made for other CFWs, I was wondering if there is an updated version for 6.20 Pro B9, or something similar for this CFW.

If not, and that this plugin still works with it, how do I go about to install it? I could not find the suggested folder to place the plugin file.

Thank you!

2. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    It's an integral feature of PRO so you don't need a plugin. You can enable it in the Recovery Menu.

3. lcfeva
    OP

lcfeva Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2011
    That's awesome, just found the option. Thanks alot.
    One more question: What is the default CPU speed psp is running at? Any problem setting this value at 333Hz?

4. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I think the default CPU setting is 333Hz. I haven't messed around with the settings, might do it soon when I'm playing GBA games.

5. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    Default is 222.

No problem, you'll just burn through your battery faster.

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    333 does run a bit hotter. It's not a concern for normal operation, but if you're like me and tend to fall asleep with it in bed you can wake up with an uncomfortably-warm device.

DON'T JUDGE ME

7. 71r3n

71r3n Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2011
    Germany
    Default is 222. but i think that doenst concern.
    u should let it at default, cause normaly default means the game itself (or the psp FW, i dont know it a 100%) tels the cpu how much power it needs.
    there are only a few games like gta (if converted to cso) wich benefit from the 333mhz push.
    sry 4 my bad english, im a native german [​IMG]
    greetz 7