Gaming Homebrew USBLoaderGX not recognising both usb attached to my Wii

NixPlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, long story short: i wanted to install some games to my usb to play them on my wii with usbloader_gx. But the space on the usb ran out. So i tried another usb but when i attached it on my wii, it shows only the games from the usb port 1. So everytime i wanted to play like mariokart on the other usb i nedeed to: disconnect the usb on port 1 and connect the other usb. I tried setting both ports and multiple partitions but it won't work either. It only recognises the usb from port 1. But port 0 does work! If i connect a usb on port 0, then go to like wiimc, it recognises it! But it won't show the usb from port 1. I know that other users have my same issue, but they have a usb for wii games and a usb for gc games. But for me, i have 2 usb for wii games only. r/WiiHacks deletes my posts every time. So plz help

PS: this problem is not major because my mom will buy me a 64GB HDD

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, don't go on Reddit. They delete most things because their mods have a power trip. Anyways, go to the HDD option and enable both ports. I believe you also need to tell the loader to display games from both mounted ports

Reactions: NixPlayer

NixPlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've put usb port to both and i've installed beta 53 cios, following wii.guide/cios
btw i've also enabled multiple partions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo