oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Ok i tried it out and here's how I got cfg to work with port1:

copy: http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/files/ehcmodule4.elf_port1
to: SD:/usb-loader/ehcmodule4.elf

use the normal cfg50.dol (or boot.dol from v50 full package), NOT the -fat version!

put this to config.txt:

ios=222-mload
partition=wbfs1

run.

This works for me with a hdd on port1, however I need to unplug while it counts down and re-plug it again (yes in port 1), but that same happens to me with uloader_port1 version - have to unplug/plug. I don't know why maybe someone with a different HDD will not have to unplug/plug. However on port0 i don't gave to unplug/plug...

madkrackerz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee said:
Ok i tried it out and here's how I got cfg to work with port1:

copy: http://cfg-loader.googlecode.com/files/ehcmodule4.elf_port1
to: SD:/usb-loader/ehcmodule4.elf

use the normal cfg50.dol (or boot.dol from v50 full package), NOT the -fat version!

put this to config.txt:

ios=222-mload
partition=wbfs1

run.

This works for me with a hdd on port1, however I need to unplug while it counts down and re-plug it again (yes in port 1), but that same happens to me with uloader_port1 version - have to unplug/plug. I don't know why maybe someone with a different HDD will not have to unplug/plug. However on port0 i don't gave to unplug/plug...

Thanks oggzee! I will try when I get home today...I didn't get to do anything else yesterday...my car broke down (CRAP!)
I'll let you know how it worked. Thanks a lot for your time!

r00tski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee's solution works great.

was originally using fat loading with configurable usb loader 50-fat. after resetting while ingame using home button, hd was no longer recognized. wiixplorer wouldn't mount hd from usb0 but was working when i switched to usb1. homebrew channel was able to read /apps from both usb ports, so hopefully one day there will be a way to regain full functionality in usb0. had to convert to wbfs but i'm glad everthing's working again.

madkrackerz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oggzee...it worked great. Thank you very much! Hopefully someone will make this a sticky or something. So other will be able to download the files needed to accomplish this!

tnothing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hermes has a modified release from 222 and 223 v 4 for port 1 uses. Using it, you can skip the plug/unplug stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?