Hacking USB not working anymore since rev13b update

TetsuyaKomuro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

yesterday I got my copy of Grand Slam Tennis & WiiMotion+. I thought I should update the cIOS since I haven't done anything since FW 4.0 update. The Tennis game also wanted to force an Update from the DVD. Why is that?

So I had to install the disc and start it with the USB Launcher, which works fine except the tutorial video.

Can you tell me how I can use my USB-Ports again and how I can start my original game from DVD? Or is the update on the disc safe in my configuration?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

TK

Nikj14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CIOS rev 13b killed my USB ports too, so i just went back down to rev 10 for now and everything works fine for me. But if you update you will probably lose some homebrew because it might upgrade your IOSes.

TetsuyaKomuro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for your answer Nikj.

My USBs are working again. I didn't change nothing. It just happened... :-)

What exactly could I lose due to the discs update? If so could I fix it afterwards?

And can I just overwrite rev13 with the older rev10?

cheers

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
After rev10 USB port required for drive shifted from the top one to the bottom one IIRC - could that have been your trouble?

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once you leave Rev12 I believe.. you need to use the bottom or right port.. whichever way you look at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...