Hacking USB Loaders mods with Sixaxis controller suppor

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if other emulators are working the same way, it's easy to add. I don't know how wiiSX controller is working, but its possible I guess it will require IOS58 (slower USB access than 202).
There's a v2.0 of the library now, it's working a little differently (can support more controllers).

kappaman210

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was checking out this mod of snes9xgx with sixaxis support and i was wondering if anyone has added this to fceugx,vbagx,genplusgx or retroarch. If not how hard would it be to implement them? http://www.hacksden.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=143 It would be great to use ps3 controller with wiiflow plugins as well.

Yeah, this is something that I would also love. I'm guessing it would also be possible to get DualShock 4 support, which would be cool.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be due to a faulty sd card, or it may not, as even the latest official mod rev of Wiiflow has cover caching problems. This mod, so it would seem, corrupts even png covers. I downloaded some missing covers and some appeared glitched up. I've tried caching some emulators and alot of covers are showing up solid black. Some folders within the Wiiflow folder itself have even become corrupted and I can't access them.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be due to a faulty sd card, or it may not, as even the latest official mod rev of Wiiflow has cover caching problems. This mod, so it would seem, corrupts even png covers. I downloaded some missing covers and some appeared glitched up. I've tried caching some emulators and alot of covers are showing up solid black. Some folders within the Wiiflow folder itself have even become corrupted and I can't access them.

If your using r1075 mod3 i had the same problem with loading new covers some were solid black and some were glitched up, I dont know what the problem is? Use the wiiflow master mod

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out that master mod. Still getting black covers. It actually code dumped on me as I was going through them. When I got to the end of my nes games, I reloaded the cache and it froze, showing corrupted covers that were just fine a second ago.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out that master mod. Still getting black covers. It actually code dumped on me as I was going through them. When I got to the end of my nes games, I reloaded the cache and it froze, showing corrupted covers that were just fine a second ago.
Im not having any problems with it maybe try a clean install start out with just wiiflow in your apps folder

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not having any problems with it maybe try a clean install start out with just wiiflow in your apps folder
It was a fresh install on a freshly formatted sd card. I switched back to the official 1075 and it still warps my jpeg covers all to hell, but at least it doesn't corrupt my pngs when they cache.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
USB Loader GX rev1231-sixaxis mod1: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/ds3/USBL-GX-1231-sixaxisboot.7z

Please test this dol ant let me know if everything is right

Cyan will add this stuff later to official loader
Also the button mapping is not final (Cyan will change the mapping later)
Mapping is more like wiiflow-mastermod and nintendont atm

Fast button press repeat was fixed also select button is mapped to shutdown

OP will be updated later...

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 questions about it.

1. Can I use this to emulate the Wiimote because the batteries are always down and it would be nice to emulate the Wiimote only so the games doesn't do things like 'disconnect the extension from the controller' in some games.

2. Will there be support for VC games soon? Such as implementing a Gecko code that allows you to play with that controller or activating the USB ports to emulate a Classic Controller.

3. Can I use this with my N64 USB controller adapter?

Thanks in (GB) Advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what a bout call of duty