1. saskia22

OP saskia22 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I asked this before but I got no response. Im posting it once again in hopes that someone will know what to do. I have a usb loader gx 2.0 and it was working fine for years but then I wanted to connect my WII to the internet and immediately after connecting, when I try to load it it is stuck on initializing USB device. Please help me to get it to work again. I tried many of the suggestions here but nothing worked, I thought someone would have some insight on what might have happened when I connected to the internet to cause it not to work and help me fix it. Thanks!

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Psycho!

France
    saskia22 and alexander1970 like this.
  3. tswntk

tswntk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
    usb loader gx 2.0 ??

I will bet he is still using cios 17/19 and by connecting to the Internet, he got auto-updated to system 4.3 and wipe out the cios...

saskia22 and jeannotte like this.
  4. saskia22

OP saskia22 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hello, thanks for the responses. I tried to launch the syscheck and I keep getting an error message. I am still working on that. I am using an external hard drive.

In response to this comment:
    (I will bet he is still using cios 17/19 and by connecting to the Internet, he got auto-updated to system 4.3 and wipe out the cios...)

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks again!

5. saskia22

OP saskia22 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Just wanted to bump this up in case someone has any suggestions. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - connecting, inialize, internet