PettingZoo

yesss
OP
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
I'm not so sure about Wii modding as much as DS modding, though I just want to clear some things about the USB Loader before I try anything. I have the homebrew channel installed on my Wii, and last week my sister screwed around with it wanting to get onto the wii shop and updated my Wii system firmware to 4.0 which removed the Twilight Hack. So I'm wondering is it risky to install USB Loader with 4.0 system menu or is it safe?

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. Well installing any cIOS involves risk but if you follow the correct steps you and read all information though you will unlikely have problems. First if your Wii has been updated to 4.0 you will have to patch 4.0 before you can install any cIOS in order to run any USB Loader.

If you follow this guide:
http://www.yafaze.com/forums/viewtopic.php...&p=327#p327

When you have a working HBC on version 4, then install cIOS36 rev10 then your choice of loads of USB Loader.
I personly use USB Loader GX it's the most popular in the scene at the moment or Coverflow which is starting to come along.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1