• Views 7,181,434
  • Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only games that are not running in 480p according to my testing are Metroid Prime 1 and 2. Everything else is running in 480p for me (that allows 480p anyways).

Be sure that you have your wii set to use 480p in the wii system settings.

bogeyorpar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
bogeyorpar said:
Help! I believe I have the latest USB Loader GX and cIOS38v14. However, when I try to run Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010, it shows "error 002" and never load the game. Other games sames to be working fine. Any clue on how to fix the "error 002" for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010?

Did you turn 002fix ON?

Forgive my ignorance, but what is 002fix and how to turn it on? Is it included in USB Loader GX already, or is it a separate download?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you click on your game and the spinning disc pops up, click the little settings button in the lower left of that box. select Game Load. scroll down to 002fix and set it to ON.

persichini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to find out how to remove WiiWare/channels that have been deleted from the USB Loader launch screen. there are a tone of games i deleted that still show up

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is because you deleted them with the wii settings screen and it left a ticket in your wii. delete the ticket and they wont show up.

persichini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i delete the ticket from? Do i do this with any title deleter? if so how do you tell which title your deleting because does it just show random numbers?

NReale3370

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
persichini said:
where do i delete the ticket from? Do i do this with any title deleter? if so how do you tell which title your deleting because does it just show random numbers?

Use anytitledeletermod or anytitledeleterDB, they show the names of titles

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anybody got Super Mario Galaxy to work on the newest revision of this? If you have, what cIOS revision are you using and what settings are you booting it with?

I've been trying to boot a copy ripped from the original disc in the loader with every relevant combination of settings I can think of and it just hangs at a black screen after the wrist strap crap. (and yes, I've searched extensively for people's settings as well)

Here's my setup if it's helpful:
Launch Wii
System Menu 4.1 (updated with waninkoko's updater)
cIOS rev14
Hermes' cIOS222 v4 (tried booting with both cios)

The USB setup I've been using works with pretty much every other game I've tried so it's definitely not a hardware issue.

Sorry for the 'Y tis game dunt werk?' post but any help would be appreciated, kthx.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
specht said:
Has anybody got Super Mario Galaxy to work on the newest revision of this? If you have, what cIOS revision are you using and what settings are you booting it with?

I've been trying to boot a copy ripped from the original disc in the loader with every relevant combination of settings I can think of and it just hangs at a black screen after the wrist strap crap. (and yes, I've searched extensively for people's settings as well)

Here's my setup if it's helpful:
Launch Wii
System Menu 4.1 (updated with waninkoko's updater)
cIOS rev14
Hermes' cIOS222 v4 (tried booting with both cios)

The USB setup I've been using works with pretty much every other game I've tried so it's definitely not a hardware issue.

Sorry for the 'Y tis game dunt werk?' post but any help would be appreciated, kthx.

How far back did you update from? The first step in fixing an issue with a game that was working on a previous revision but doesn't on the current one is always to delete the gxglobal.cfg and gxgamesettings.cfg files from the config folder on your SD/USB and then try again.

If that doesn't work then it's likely you have a bad rip since there are no known issues running this game on GX.

tW34k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is it possible to use the USB device instead of the SD card to hold covers and stuff like that? I got a Fat32 partition on my HDD but it won't let me change from SD anyway. :s

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tW34k said:
Is it possible to use the USB device instead of the SD card to hold covers and stuff like that? I got a Fat32 partition on my HDD but it won't let me change from SD anyway. :s

Yes. Just move them all over to USB and on the custom paths screen click the USB button at the bottom. There should be more detailed info in the readmii. Link is in my signature.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
The only games that are not running in 480p according to my testing are Metroid Prime 1 and 2. Everything else is running in 480p for me (that allows 480p anyways).

One of the 480p should be 480i, right? But which one?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
0ld8oy said:

One of the 480p should be 480i, right? But which one?

None. I mean what I say and I say what I mean
tongue.gif

MPT 1&2 = 480i
Everything else that allows for it = 480p
Games like MadWorld which don't support 480p = 480i (but that's not the loader's fault...it's the fact that the games only run in 480i)

tW34k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, I am so embarrassed for asking something once again but I read the ReadMii and I thought this would be cool!

[1c] [Optional]Autobooting and returning to USB Loader GX
It is possible to boot your wii directly into the USB loader GX. The only thing you need for this is a wii app called preloader. First download the newest rev of the loader or even better, the forwarder (dol format, see downloads at the top of the readmii). Place the dol you get in the root of your SD card (no need to rename it to boot.dol). In the preloader menu, choose install file and choose the dol to install. When its done, go to the main menu of preloader (B) and then choose 'settings'. You have to change 2 options here: Autoboot=file and Return to=preloader. Save the settings, then launch the Wii menu in the main menu. It will boot into the USB loader GX!

Anyway, it works pretty good. Though I cannot get into the Wii system anymore because it directly boots to the USB loader
biggrin.gif

And I couldn't find the preloader config on the SD card, do you know where it is so I change it a little?

It does return to preloader, but preloader is set to autoboot the file so it doesn't make much sense. If autoboot= file then return to preloader = autoboot.

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hold reset on powering up the wii to get into the preloader menu, then set system settings to return to system menu. that way, you'll autoboot to your loader, but upon exiting, you 'll be returned to the sysmenu.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tW34k said:
Ok, I am so embarrassed for asking something once again but I read the ReadMii and I thought this would be cool!

[1c] [Optional]Autobooting and returning to USB Loader GX
It is possible to boot your wii directly into the USB loader GX. The only thing you need for this is a wii app called preloader. First download the newest rev of the loader or even better, the forwarder (dol format, see downloads at the top of the readmii). Place the dol you get in the root of your SD card (no need to rename it to boot.dol). In the preloader menu, choose install file and choose the dol to install. When its done, go to the main menu of preloader (B) and then choose 'settings'. You have to change 2 options here: Autoboot=file and Return to=preloader. Save the settings, then launch the Wii menu in the main menu. It will boot into the USB loader GX!

Anyway, it works pretty good. Though I cannot get into the Wii system anymore because it directly boots to the USB loader
biggrin.gif

And I couldn't find the preloader config on the SD card, do you know where it is so I change it a little?

It does return to preloader, but preloader is set to autoboot the file so it doesn't make much sense. If autoboot= file then return to preloader = autoboot.

Just go into the settings in preloader and set return to to System Menu. That way you'll autoboot to GX and then you can just press the home button and click wii menu to get to the menu if you need to. The preloader settings are saved to the NAND along with the preloader.app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo