• Views 7,227,663
  • Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Why is it needed to power off the wii, if I played a game?
I just can't start a game, if I played one.
If I try to start a game a second time with usbloader gx, without rebooting or shutting down the wii, I'll just get a black screen after selecting the game.

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Takoru said:
If I try to start a game a second time with usbloader gx, without rebooting or shutting down the wii, I'll just get a black screen after selecting the game.

thats a bug in rev13

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
henkie said:
Takoru said:

thats a bug in rev13

Oh, alright! Thanks a lot.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
Hooya said:
bula said:
Sorry to post this here but do you guys know if any of these two drives work with GX? Should I pick one over the other? TY

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Sea...&CatId=4230
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Sea...&CatId=2422

I have the 500GB version of the western digital drive you linked to and it works flawlessly. No spindown issues, no need to power cycle ever, works with Hermes and Waninkoko's cIOS versions. That's got my vote.
Thanks, Hooya. I wonder if 1TB works as well?

I'm sure it does, the USB controller is likely identical and that's the important part. The actual drive is not the deciding factor here.

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Updated to latest version, now every game gives error 002 unless I turn global 002 fix on. WTF? Using rev13a.

Does anyone recommend a good loader with nice GUI and stable? Or maybe USB Loader GX has some stable TAG for downloading?

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bootsector said:
Updated to latest version, now every game gives error 002 unless I turn global 002 fix on. WTF? Using rev13a.

Does anyone recommend a good loader with nice GUI and stable? Or maybe USB Loader GX has some stable TAG for downloading?

rev13 is broken you might try it with 12?

Why not just turn on 002 fix globally? There aren't any games that won't run with it on that I know of...

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takoru said:
henkie said:
Takoru said:

thats a bug in rev13

Oh, alright! Thanks a lot.

QUOTE(bootsector @ Jun 28 2009, 11:16 PM)

I would suggest using cIOSrev12, it doesn't seem to suffer from the reboot after each game issue that cIOSrev13a/b has and also now with the anti 002 fix you don't need cIOSrev13 to run games like Ghostbusters etc.

yumms

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: Does "Another Code: R" works with GX?

For me it loads the opening cutscene but when it comes to controlling the character...the character never appears on screen, the background of the game is there but nothing else?

Using rev 13(not b) and GX rev 566.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yumms said:
Quick question: Does "Another Code: R" works with GX?

For me it loads the opening cutscene but when it comes to controlling the character...the character never appears on screen, the background of the game is there but nothing else?

Using rev 13(not b) and GX rev 566.

I have no issues with it, using latest GX, 249 13b and 222 (my harddrive spins down so i moved to 222 but it worked fine on 249). PAL on 4.0E.

satanishere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
satanishere said:
has anyone got wii sports resort working?

I believe the issue with this is that it automatically plays the Motion+ video (whereas TW10, GST, VT2k9 all give you the option to view it but don't require you to) and that causes the IOS to reload thus dumping you back to the Wii Menu. Two ways around this are:
1. Alternative DOL - Take the DOL for the Motion+ video (exact location on ISO is a few pages back) rename it the 6_digit_game_id.dol and then set up the game for alternative DOL.
2. Play it from the disc once.

Basically either way will create a save saying the the Motion+ video has already been watched and when you load it next time it wont try to automatically play it.
Maybe someone could also just post the save game having already watched the video and you could just stick that on you Wii.

what i am getting was a 002 error. what i then did was i turn on the 002 error fix and tried again, this time i got a black screen with the same information as an 002 error but it didnt say that it was an 002 error, it just said "an error has occurred"

is your solution how i would fix this?

yumms

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow tried cios 222 and rev 12 with uloader and Gx loader...still the same error. Character does not appear after the opening cutscene.

Does Another Code require updater firmware or IOS? I'm on firmware 3.2 US.

JustMe0815

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Installed Hermes IOS223 mload. However, when I load game with it, I got a black screen. Any idea ?

P.S. Configurable USB Loader works well with Hermes IOS223 mload. But not GX.

theotherfreakygu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With everyone going crazy about wii cover hosting, I'm surprised no one has used a web spider to just mass download the whole website. I mean, sure, some are blocked, but it isn't that hard.

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question: how the loader can keep the number of cover display on the wall? I always see a 3 (or 4) by 7 or 8 (don't remember)??? I prefer the 2 by 6 (i think is this one) but when I return in the loader, he don't remember...

Of what option to "force" thr number of display cover?

Thanks!

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
satanishere said:
jakejm79 said:
satanishere said:
has anyone got wii sports resort working?

I believe the issue with this is that it automatically plays the Motion+ video (whereas TW10, GST, VT2k9 all give you the option to view it but don't require you to) and that causes the IOS to reload thus dumping you back to the Wii Menu. Two ways around this are:
1. Alternative DOL - Take the DOL for the Motion+ video (exact location on ISO is a few pages back) rename it the 6_digit_game_id.dol and then set up the game for alternative DOL.
2. Play it from the disc once.

Basically either way will create a save saying the the Motion+ video has already been watched and when you load it next time it wont try to automatically play it.
Maybe someone could also just post the save game having already watched the video and you could just stick that on you Wii.

what i am getting was a 002 error. what i then did was i turn on the 002 error fix and tried again, this time i got a black screen with the same information as an 002 error but it didnt say that it was an 002 error, it just said "an error has occurred"

is your solution how i would fix this?

I don't have the game so I haven't personally tried, I would assume it is something different tho since it doesnt seem to be loading at all, have you tried different video modes and the anti setting for the 002 error fix?

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bannerxeu.png

Revision: 567

DOL
ELF

CHANNEL (by starstremr)

markedmanner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the new 567 on a NTSC Wii with system menu 4 installed and cIOS 38 Rev13. When I went to download the covers it downloaded them but after it did it gave me this page and I had to turn my wii off and back on. Did the same thing when downloading the disc images as well.
picturerby.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of those RG things