Country
United States

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rustybanana said:
@hdhacker, Do you happen to have the PAL covers and disks?

I'll have everything up for all formats in a few hours. I'll have 160x224 and 160x225 for 2d and 3d covers, 160x160 dics art, NTSC, PAL and NTSC-J - in 6 character DiscID format in a couple hours - there will be paths posted for USB Loader developers.

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
What is up with the cover download is we haven't decided. We feel that there is no reason that this can't be a free feature. If it turns out that there is a site that is free requires a password, we will make that possible. In the mean time m4x0r has granted the use of his ftp site as well as a few other people have expressed that they will help in hosting these covers. I have put a decent number of the covers that this application uses on m4x0r's server and adjusted the loader so that it knows where to look to get them.

If you guys want to help out with the cover download, here's how you can make yourself useful..
rar up your image folder and put it on mediafire and PM me a link ( I know I'll regret this)
i would rather many smaller rars (around 300 images) then 1 big ass one
i only want images that show in this loader. if you don't know the sizes, just open them in the app and see if it calls you a dipshit.
it will make the loader faster if all images are named with 6 character ID. don't ask how. just trust me here.

I am not in any way trying to get into the habit of updating these covers so don't bother me about ones that are missing or incorrect. this is just a temporary fix till somebody else gets something set up. I will also welcome people to mirror this and the load can be shared across the servers.

Cover/Disc art download URLs should be user defined - unless you really enjoy getting in the middle of this bullshiit everytime someone gets their feelings hurt or a site goes down. It would effectively remove you from the cover download issues entirely. Regardless, as posted above, I'll have everything uploaded and current shortly.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean upload? this isn't a torrent program. there is no upload.

-------------------------------------------------------
When i put multiple URLs in we won't have to rely on one site,server,person, or group. You can go on vacation, and m4x0r's server can get caught on fire, and hdhacker can get a real life and leave the scene and people will still be able to get the covers fine. There will be a list.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya said:
My guess is he means "installed" although is that even the proper (or appropriate) term?

"Transfered to the WBFS Partition" is the most accurate description.
Right, install, that was the word I was looking for.

Anyway, yeah. When installing a game to the WBFS partition it freezes then says Exception DSI Occured.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
what do you mean upload? this isn't a torrent program. there is no upload.

-------------------------------------------------------
When i put multiple URLs in we won't have to rely on one site,server,person, or group. You can go on vacation, and m4x0r's server can get caught on fire, and hdhacker can get a real life and leave the scene and people will still be able to get the covers fine. There will be a list.

I have a site and am uploading all the covers.

The URLs for the loaders are:

http://awiibit.com/BoxArt160x224/
http://awiibit.com/BoxArt176x248/
http://awiibit.com/DiscArt160x160/

It's pretty much done... just finishing loading the 3d covers now.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
bula said:
Sorry to post this here but do you guys know if any of these two drives work with GX? Should I pick one over the other? TY

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Sea...&CatId=4230
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Sea...&CatId=2422

I have the 500GB version of the western digital drive you linked to and it works flawlessly. No spindown issues, no need to power cycle ever, works with Hermes and Waninkoko's cIOS versions. That's got my vote.
Thanks, Hooya. I wonder if 1TB works as well?

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also are you sure that the owners of the wiiboxart are finished with the upload of the covers to the new server. The file size of your packs are too small and I read somewhere that they were still uploading the old covers

edit: ok it was about the full covers
tongue.gif
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164...t&p=2085025

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok enough about covers, this is the USB loader GX topic and there havent been any revision for two days
smile.gif

Is it possible with the next revision, the issue with cheatcode names being too long can be fixed, so we can read the whole cheatcode and if its is enabled/disabled?

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
Normal covers must be 160x224
3D covers must be 176x248
Disc covers are left as they are 160x160

I'm an idiot. I now have all the 3D covers in the correct resolution. I just want to re-compress them before I upload them.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
henkie said:
ok enough about covers, this is the USB loader GX topic and there havent been any revision for two days
smile.gif

Is it possible with the next revision, the issue with cheatcode names being too long can be fixed, so we can read the whole cheatcode and if its is enabled/disabled?

Good request! It has been very quiet on the update front the last few days!
smile.gif

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
itd be really cool if usbloader gx had categories, so i could split my games into say
sports
mario
platformers
shooters
party and quizzes
karaoke
shite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.