Country
Italy
BlueStar said:
TyrianCubed said:
stonetempler said:
GX says: No Usb Device found
Choose: cios249 or cios222
Both dont work
cios 249 - No Wbfs partition found - Need to format and thats after 1 second - i see quickly the counting *lol
cios 222 - comes nothing - screen without counting

I have the exact same problem and I can't get the loader to work. I have to use an old rev (478) because that works fine with the same usb memory and the same cios installed (13a). Whenever I install a rev >491 I get this error and it doesn't work at all. I'd like to know what to do to get the new revisions working.

Try plugging it in the other USB port.

It's not the port. one port=nothing happens. The other port (the one which actually works with the previous revs) the "usb device not found" etc error.

moviecut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BlueStar said:
TyrianCubed said:
stonetempler said:
Both dont work
cios 249 - No Wbfs partition found - Need to format and thats after 1 second - i see quickly the counting *lol

I have the exact same problem and I can't get the loader to work. I have to use an old rev (478) because that works fine with the same usb memory and the same cios installed (13a). Whenever I install a rev >491 I get this error and it doesn't work at all. I'd like to know what to do to get the new revisions working.

Try plugging it in the other USB port.

check, if the partition is set to primary. i first had a logical partition and that doesnt work for me.

nodiaque

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had that problem just now when I launch it from hbc instead of forwarder.

I have another problem though. I can't get the autoupdate feature to work. Everytime I ran it, it download the update and fail the installation. The update path is good (since forwarder work anyway) and I've tried running it from hbc and forwarder.

Thanks

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stonetempler said:
Is it possible to add the USB-Retry from UltimateUSBLoader .
I mean alot off good loader out there but i must restart every time
and hope that my usb-drive will be recognized it´s sad that this feature from the UltimateUSBloader
is not in other loader!

Both dont work

I hope to see when i choose cios249 that the usbretry from ultimateusbloader
is there.

Hope it comes. It will help alot off People.

That happened to me when I tried to use cIOS222 globally (worked for individual games but now globally)

I deleted the config files and everything worked fine again.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
To coders : wii boxart website changing URL : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=162211
wink.gif

Didibochum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since today my wii works fine without SD-Card :-) Thanks forum !!
At the moment it seems that everything works. Only the Wad Manager CIOS16 by Waninkoko couldn`t load from USB :-( Is this right ? Or is there a config or another version that works ??

Dietmar

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Didibochum said:
Since today my wii works fine without SD-Card :-) Thanks forum !!
At the moment it seems that everything works. Only the Wad Manager CIOS16 by Waninkoko couldn`t load from USB :-( Is this right ? Or is there a config or another version that works ??

Dietmar
where do you need WM IOS16 for?
The new wad manager 1.4 lets you choose any IOS, so also IOS16

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for this question as I have been using this loader for a while and I have got all my games to work on waninkoko cios38 rev12 but gostbusters for the usa. Now I know that gostbusters only works with waninkoko cios38 rev13a, but 13a has that restarting bug and the 002 fix that needs turned on. So my question is this why can't we get a ios loader that can install waninkoko cios38 rev12 in 249 and waninkoko cios38 rev13a in 222 or 223 like hermes. That way I could set all my games to use rev12 and gostbusters to use rev13a. If you know of a way to do this already please post it. I know this is the wrong place to post this and waninkoko will have rev13c or rev14 out with all the fixes I hope, but this would I thank be a quick fix for this. Thanks for any help.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
CHANGE LOG
Code:
*Added Block IOS Reload option to GameSettings (which was in our Loader all the
time since i implemented 222 and wasn't used lol)

NOTE: This Block IOS Reload option enables games to work that don't usually work
due to IOS Reloads. This option works ONLY if you boot your Loader in 222 and
boot the game in 222/223)

Hmm, just a question. Does this load games normally or does it skip the menu/intro? In other words, would Metroid Prime 1 and 2 need a save data in advance before using this? Also, I never really tried using 222, but I assume this means go to the individual game settings and select IOS: 222, however, I don't understand the second part, "boot the game in 222/223". How do select a different IOS once you change the settings under and loaded the loader? Do I need to reinstall the loader or something via Wad Manager and select 222 instead of 249? I may not be understanding something correctly so step-by-step explination would be appreciated.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bwaa??

Someone who has 222/223 and House of the Dead 2&3, Metal Slug Anthology, or Sam & Max want to test this?

Edit: the MotionPlus videos in the recent MotionPlus games would be a good test, too, I guess.

mateyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
installed cios 222 from the usb loader gx site.
tried sam and max -> green screen
trying fate of atlantis now.
edit: i think i made something wrong cause indy doesnt want to boot anymore when i switch to cios 222.
i just installed cios 222 with the default option ios 36.
is there anything more i have to do when installing hermes cios?

mateyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
look at the usbloader gx hp there at downloads.
got it finally running seems the 002 fix doesnt like the new cios reload fix.
but sam and max still doesnt work.
wii 3.2e
at the game setup page:
cios 222
block ios reload on
it reboots after episode select.

Rajveer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those of us using the forwarder version, could there be an option to automatically download the latest forwarder wad too to a specified directory, which we'd install ourselves using wad manager? There's no point in auto updating part and having to transfer the sd card to a pc to update the rest.

So all we'd do is click update all (which would also download the latest forwarder wad to the specified wad folder i.e. SD:\wad\), then load wad manager and install the wad, without having to transfer the sd card to a pc at all
smile.gif

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mateyo said:
installed cios 222 from the usb loader gx site.
tried sam and max -> green screen
trying fate of atlantis now.
edit: i think i made something wrong cause indy doesnt want to boot anymore when i switch to cios 222.
i just installed cios 222 with the default option ios 36.
is there anything more i have to do when installing hermes cios?

Not positive, but i think we need to delete USB Loader GX if we've been using Wanin's 249 and install it again via Wad Manager and select 222 instead of 249 near at the very beggining of the wad manager.

diffikolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to make a quick note. May have been discussed before.

Game counts are off...horribly.

Cleared them, played a game once, went back in, and it said 276 or something to that affect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NecroNova @ NecroNova: A Wii U and 3DS for starters