• Likes 48

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello
When i want to change the folder path , the loader lock each time a make a modification , is it possible that It stay unlock until I change all path because I must unlock between each change.

Is it possible to install cios rev12 with this loader ?
thk

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the only way i know is to set a blank password so it would always be unlock

about the cios v12, yes you can use it with this loader

RiPPn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to post my experience and the issues I have seen develop over the last 20 revisions.

(1) For some reason it is taking a good 10 seconds to populate the games list, no matter what list type I use, and this is on start up as well as if I go in to settings and then back out. This has been an issue the last several revisions, but I'm back on 420 and it's working great again so it's something in a revision after that.

(2) Since the carousel has been implemented, on the normal list if you click on the scroll bar it seems to act like the button is stuck and the list continues to scroll up and down no matter what, you have to go in to settings to get it to stop.

(3) Game loads to a black screen. Doesn't matter the game, it will just go black and you have to reset the wii to get it to come out of it. After a couple of resets, attempting to load the game, then getting a black scree, then resetting again, the game will eventually load.

None of these 3 errors are in 420, which is the version I rolled back to.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RiPPn said:
I just wanted to post my experience and the issues I have seen develop over the last 20 revisions.

(1) For some reason it is taking a good 10 seconds to populate the games list, no matter what list type I use, and this is on start up as well as if I go in to settings and then back out. This has been an issue the last several revisions, but I'm back on 420 and it's working great again so it's something in a revision after that.

(2) Since the carousel has been implemented, on the normal list if you click on the scroll bar it seems to act like the button is stuck on scrolling and continues to scroll no matter what, you have to go in to settings to get it to stop.

(3) Game loads to a black screen. Doesn't matter the game, it will just go black and you have to reset the wii to get it to come out of it. After a couple of resets, attempting to load the game, then getting a black scree, then resetting again, the game will eventually load.

None of these 3 errors are in 420, which is the version I rolled back to.
1. Yes its known issue and it's there because of the temporary gamecarousselle and gamegrid. Will be changed (promise) soon.

3. known issue. it's the result of ardis changes. we want to give hime some time for fixes... otherwise we will remove his changes. sorry will also be fixed soon. just give him some time.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
The loader is letting me use cIOS 249 or 222 to play any game.

IIRC 222 is the Hermes one (used to get USB devices working with his loader). Presumably if I tell the loader to use this cIOS (provided I installed it as 36 merged with 37) with RB2 then the mics should work yes ?

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry got another quick question. I just started using GX because it's able to run punch out on my JPN wii. I was meddling around and it prompted me whether I wanted to download covers. I selected the 3D ones and everything looks great. How do I manually initiate it to download the DVD covers? (The artwork on the DVD)

Also, how do I install themes? What's the name of the folder? Thanks...
bow.gif

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys , been a while since i tried this great loader.Coming along nicely
smile.gif

Does the pictures still have to be *224 with this one, or can I use the "normal" waninkoko loader pics at *225 now ?

Cheers

babibel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody

I'm using the parental control feature since some weeks (my wii is set with general parentalcontrol=1 in the GXGlobal.cfg file).

I already have 3 games with parental control manually set to 1 in the titles.txt like this :

RZZP = Madworld = 1
RB4P = Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition = 1
RHOP = The House Of The Dead: Overkill = 1

Works fine. These three games are hidden by default, only kids games are shown.

I discovered this afternoon that the feature is now implemented in the last release (430+), on the game settings tab. Nice !

I tried to set the parentalcontrol value to 1 on this tab for a new game : Deadly creatures

The Loader didn't change the value in the titles.txt file, but set the value in the GXGameSettings.cfg like this :

game:RDCP78 = video:game; language:console; ocarina:0; vipatch:0; ios:0;pctrl:1;

New feature, new saving mode, no problem
smile.gif

When i reboot the wii, only my three games are hidden, not the fourth.

Is the new parentalcontrol feature working like the old one or differently ?

Thanks ^^

raschi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to say that I really love this loader. Thanks to all devs behind this.

There is one feature however that I do not like; The hiding of adult games when parental control is enabled.
Wouldn't it be better to be prompted for the unlock password when clicking on the spinning disc?

What can I say. I like to see all my games listed by default. This would also save me a few clicks when I want to play an adult game.

You could make it an option maybe. Parental control behaviour: Hide game/Ask for password

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r441
(dol and elf, whatever you need)

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page
for the latest official channel, the new official forwarder, official covers and discs packs, language files, old hermes 222 which was compatible plus anything else that worths the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.

NEWS page informs about the important stuff
(plz read the first post or the help page at the site before asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I updated almost all the download links to not use the annoying rapidshare but mediafire. Only the covers pack is left (uploading now and it is at 60%)

Also I updated the help page a little. If you think that I should add anything else there tell me

EDIT: the cover pack failed like 4 times already. I'll try it later
tongue.gif

Hyaku Shiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a quick question.

When I use WBFS Manager to put the Iso's onto the external HD should I run brickblocker on the file prior to copying it over? Or does that not mean anything anymore?

Thanks,

HS

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hyaku Shiki said:
I have a quick question.

When I use WBFS Manager to put the Iso's onto the external HD should I run brickblocker on the file prior to copying it over? Or does that not mean anything anymore?

Thanks,

HS
no need to brickblock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH