• Views 7,215,272
  • Replies 29,374
  • Likes 48

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in 109, it keps asking me to downlaod a boxart image for a new game i jsut installed, and it says complete, but then it keps asking me to download art and i cant start hte game...

burnett1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JussiPik said:
here ya go.

download dol

pZc.jpg

Please can you crate a Channel with this Background and style? Big Thx

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
j0k3r said:
I have a Problem with th 109 Gui, when I Install the wad I have an Error when I try to lanuch the Loader from the Wii menu, "Stack Dump Error" or something. But when I start the loader over HBC, no probs at all :/.

...anyone here have the same Problem ???

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
GolfDude said:
in 109, it keps asking me to downlaod a boxart image for a new game i jsut installed, and it says complete, but then it keps asking me to download art and i cant start hte game...

what is the game?

this happens to me on impossible mission (RIM). more than likely that the artwork is not available for download so ther process is looping.
possible workaround would be to have a switch in the settings to stop the download of covers automatically, simliar to the (non gui) ultimate USB loader version from the other thread

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excitebots (which is available on the site with the other box arts, so the boxart exists and is available.. i had to manually dl it to my card from my computer so i could play the game..

dope_X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
j0k3r said:
j0k3r said:
I have a Problem with th 109 Gui, when I Install the wad I have an Error when I try to lanuch the Loader from the Wii menu, "Stack Dump Error" or something. But when I start the loader over HBC, no probs at all :/.

well, maybe im bit too blind... but i cant find any wad for rev109, sure i didnt read the hole 38 pages..
if you tell me where to find, i'll check out.. ^^

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Is Disc Art download (besides cover art) in project?

Anyone can answer me on this?

PS: Anyone could post config.txt and titles.txt examples, maybe on first page. I think would be nice...to us..the noobs
smile.gif

jonzey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
j0k3r said:
j0k3r said:

I use HDDForwarder.wad as a forward channel instead of compiling to wad. this works perfectly with r108 and r109 this might not solve your problem but its a working variant to go directly from system menu to access the dol file and you don´t have to install wads every time their´s a new update. after forwarder install just put the dol file under SD:\apps\usbloader\ and you are ready to go..

you can get it Here

new upload link rapidshare only allowed 10 downloads..

emjayes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
sico_pata said:
I would like control the loader with my Guitar Hero. Green= A, Red = B etc ...

I did request that on the googlecode page.
It was promptly closed as WontFix.

So don't hold your breath. Just use another Wiimote.

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been keeping track of the old Ultimate thread and started looking at this one too. Great to see that people are taking to to try new things and refine and challenge new ideas. This is how ventures and companies are made.

Now. something that I would have loved to have seen in the older Ultimate Loader ad hopefully will see in the new one. It is something stupid and small, but would help in the long run.

I have a NTSC system and setup. It would be nice to see on the loader if a game shows up as an NTSC or PAL game. So many times I can't remember a PAL game and try to load it and then remembered that it had to be patched. I know you can lock it in place after initial loading, but it would be nice to see maybe next to the GameID (RVZP52) PAL somewhere.

Just a suggestion.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@moviecouple
It shows the game ID under the boxart. You can tell what region it is for that. we might dicide to have a huge window popup that says "THIS IS A PAL GAME!!" and you have to click ok 5 times. But we're still debating on that part. For now you'll just have to read the game ID.
smile.gif

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
j0k3r said:
did u get the Error when u start the loader over the wii menu. did u install teh wad ? Try to load the loader over HBC (the boot.dol). I have the same Error, and startinf the boot.dol have solved my Prob.

Yes, it worked, but I'd really like the channel, since it is more safe to my son. I don't like him to enter HBC....

I also noticed that it downloads the cover automatically. but I have some sugestions:
1) Download WITHOUT confirmation... AUTO download...
2) The Disc ART should also be downloaded
3) I saw that in verion 109 I can create the titles.txt and config.txt. There should come with examples in the package and ALSO, where must I put then when I install the WAD channel ???
4) The version of the loader should be shown on credits os main screen...

Question:
Do I have to install cios_usb2 for this work better ? Os it is not necessary ???

Thanks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1