RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
JussiPik said:
here ya go.

download dol

pZc.jpg

Thats a really great theme you've made there, is it possible to implement it to the r109 somehow?
Maybe if you upload the theme images, that way we can implement it through the config.txt?

Golup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
cyrex said:
Golup said:
I have problem launching r109. Wii just freezed.
The last one working on my Wii was r103. Have there been any major changes since r103?
Should I add something in the folder such as config.txt?
Your wii will freeze since coverdownload is implemented and you dont have an sd card inserted or you are not connected to the internet. Just a little bug that will be removed soon
smile.gif

Well, actually I do have a SD card, and all covers including disc images are placed in the right folders working fine with r103.
Tried r108 and r106, both failed.
I've also tried to delete everything but the boot.dol. It still freeze.
wacko.gif

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
RC89 said:
Thats a really great theme you've made there, is it possible to implement it to the r109 somehow?
Maybe if you upload the theme images, that way we can implement it through the config?

nice to hear that someone likes my theme
yaypsp.gif

the last rev is 108 atm, but i update the theme to newest rev once/twice a day.
next time i update theme to latest rev is tomorrow.

here`s the rev 108 with my theme: download

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
JussiPik said:
RC89 said:
Maybe if you upload the theme images, that way we can implement it through the config?

yaypsp.gif

Thanks, much appreciated
smile.gif

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
Sledge1 said:
This happened with me too, but with a different loader, can't remember which one though. i figured it was the game..
ended up with me looking at a door with nothing to do..about 5 mins into the game

Its not the game. I can play it no problem using ultimate loader but not this loader. Even playing it direct from the wad channel works its only when I load it through the actuall USB loader that this problem occurs

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
JussiPik said:
RC89 said:

yaypsp.gif

Hi JussiPik,

Your skinned USBloader looks tight, is there a channelForwarder for for loader ?

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sico_pata said:
I would like control the loader with my Guitar Hero. Green= A, Red = B etc ...

Heh, that's a fun idea, it's totally doable. The wpad file currently included in the source supports coding that in.

j0k3r said:
JussiPik said:
QUOTE(RC89 @ Apr 21 2009, 01:57 PM) Thats a really great theme you've made there, is it possible to implement it to the r109 somehow?

yaypsp.gif

Hi JussiPik,

Your skinned USBloader looks tight, is there a channelForwarder for for loader ?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TX37FAZ7
It looks for the boot.dol file in
\apps\usbloader\boot.dol

It does NOT have the nunchuck error, which is nice since so many do...

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there is none yet because we are still in the "development stage". when a stable version is released we will put everything like coverpacks, manual, samples together.

mark.m.moran

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
Have the original 1.1 USB loader and all is cool with that. Would love to have cover art and all that seems to be on offer with this loader.

Just not sure what the steps are I need to do in order to get this up and running? Do I need an SD card in the Wii for the covers, an Internet connection? Is there a tutorial anywhere?

Cheers in advacne,
M

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cyrex said:
there is none yet because we are still in the "development stage". when a stable version is released we will put everything like coverpacks, manual, samples together.

Is there any code needing work and thus would be happy with an additional coder, or are you running into the problem of having too many cooks in the kitchen?

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a Problem with th 109 Gui, when I Install the wad I have an Error when I try to lanuch the Loader from the Wii menu, "Stack Dump Error" or something. But when I start the loader over HBC, no probs at all :/.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hello guys
very nice work

i've notice a little bug: when nothing is selected or pointed, the + buttons is highlight

where can i change the titles in rev 109, (titles.txt or a fonction in the gui to type on virtual key board and definitely change the title on hardrive)?

i think the credits button is not in the style of the gui but will do a good hbc icon, so please change this button
credit text is more large than the credit windows on my screen.

i've read somewhere in the thread that someone doesn't love the zoom effect of the disc, i'm agree and think perhaps that a faster spinning of the disc when pointing this one could look better

perhaps a fonction in setting screen to activate or not the download of cover (keep the confirm windows if download is enabled) and a config file to keep in memory your settings.

about the parental control:(my whishes)
- configurable password
- configurable default block or not
- parental control for game loading (esrb,pegi,...)
- perhaps a windows to ask the parental code if you request a blocked action instead just block the button
- and the best will be a complet gui parental control integrated...

don't know if it's possible but would be very nice to have arrow on the left and right of the loading screen and navigate to the next game with a clic on a arrow.
perhaps a standart 3d box that load at same time than the cover?

ok, so that is just some idea i have and some opinion
very very nice gui
hope some of my wiches come up
nice nocover image...
keep the good work!!!

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello all,
Got my HD and made it work...
But build 109 and 108 gives me a core as soon as I launch it.
Got it to work with 102.

Also, I started to install Super Paper Mario and it locked on 80,40% and when i pressed A button it gave me a core dump...
Never mind... ordered to install again and it passed. May it have been because the controller auto turned off ???

Any clue ???

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lexlth said:
Hello all,
Got my HD and made it work...
But build 109 and 108 gives me a core as soon as I launch it.
Got it to work with 102.

Also, I started to install Super Paper Mario and it locked on 80,40% and when i pressed A button it gave me a core dump...

Any clue ???

did u get the Error when u start the loader over the wii menu. did u install teh wad ? Try to load the loader over HBC (the boot.dol). I have the same Error, and startinf the boot.dol have solved my Prob.

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
cyrex said:

Great, I look forward to it
smile.gif

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
j0k3r said:
JussiPik said:
RC89 said:

yaypsp.gif

Hi JussiPik,

I tryed the USB Loader Channel -USBX-Forwarder.wad from Victory144, but I get an error when I try to start the Loader from the wii Menu. I tryed the HDD-Forwarder.wad, that worked but needs some Time to starttup (10secs), is there a proper Loader Forwarder for your USBLoader-mod ???

s there a channelForwarder for for loader ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo